BY JUST SOLUTIONS

Hang It is an exciting and efficient new Solution for organizing your jewelry. All the utility of your every-day clothing hanger, but built for jewelry. Features: -Efficiently stores earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings-Keeps Jewelry separated,. see more...

Jackie N.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is so cool. While I love a jewelry box, it can be so hard to organize necklaces that are long and earrings that get easily lost in the shuffle. This is a great solution to that.
ikr a.
chetia
I would give this 0 stars if I could. I used this as directed to clean my sterling silver ring set my mother bought me that I have had for years and it literally turned it BROWN. I have cried for days. Those rings meant so much to me and now they are ruined. I know for a fact they were not fake rings, I still have the box they came in, pure sterling silver.. I am so upset... has this ever happened to anyone? The women working behind the counter at Walmart recommended this to clean my rings and I never would’ve imagined this would happened. I used as directed