Just One You Made by Carter's Just One YouMade by Carter's Newborn Girls' Sunglasses and Hair Set - uploaded by Jill B.

BY JUST ONE YOU MADE BY CARTER'S

Just one youmade by carter's newborn girls' sunglasses and hair set - pink see more...

Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
We did not get the hair bows but we got the sunglasses and we love them. I was told that many babies do not keep sunglasses on but ours does. she has a very bright blue eyes and she wears these very well. They fit her beautifully. the funny thing is even before she was born I work at tested them and gave us the paws up!
Beatriz M.
He tenido la suerte de que familiares me han regalado este kit hermosisimo para mi bebé, le quedan espectacular cada vez que carga los lentes con su respectivo lazo todo el mundo tiene que ver con ella, de verdad que son hermosos y de buen mateerial.. remomendado
Tisha R.
I LIVED IN THE CARTERS STORE WHEN MY DAUGHTER WAS A BABY..ALL THE CUTEST THINGS I LOVE..THEY BEEN UPDATING THEY STYLE,MORE POP COORS AND FUN
Carla R.
Hartselle
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I absolutely love Carter's and almost all of their inventory! I have 2 young daughters so I have spent a good but of money purchasing Carter's clothes and accessories!
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
My lovely baby girl wheres carters all the time from overall to jumpsuits to sets to bibs and towels i love love carters super comfy for the babies Snd so soft on their skin the fabrics are great and their designs are so cute and adorable very affordable recommended to all mommies
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Well, how cute is this??? <3 I mean, when it comes to my baby girl, CARTERS has it all, variety, prices, cuteness and great quality. This bows and sunglasess are to die for. I purchased it separately, but this set it's sooo good to buy. My daughter looks so addorable with these.