Just One You Made by Carter's Just One YouMade by Carter's Newborn Girls' 4 Pack Burp Cloth Set - uploaded by Jessica B.

BY JUST ONE YOU MADE BY CARTER'S #5 in Burp Cloths

Just one youmade by carter's newborn girls' 4 pack burp cloth set - pink see more...

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I was told that I wouldn't need these... let me tell you, I've bought 5 packs in the last 2 months. I have one in the bedroom, pack n play, diaper bag, and on the babies dresser.

They are super absorbent and great for not just spit up but cleaning up other messes when the baby gets older.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Wetumpka, AL
These were a baby gift before my daughter was born, niw she is 1 1/2 and I still use them. I wet them and wipe her after she eats. They have always come in handy. I have a few in the diaper bag for when we go out to eat. Better than using paper napkins.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
91786
Mega Parent Expert
My baby has reflux and these burp cloths have helped keep my daughter and myself clean and dry ! A bit pricey but worth it ! Wish they were a bit bigger but I can't complain they work great for us ! Love them
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I love the brand Carter's and I love these burp clothes ... they are sooo soft and last a long time and sooo cute!!!