Just One You Made by Carter's Just One YouMade by Carter's Newborn Girls' 3 Pack Koala Bib Set - uploaded by Cleo T.

BY JUST ONE YOU MADE BY CARTER'S

Just one youmade by carter's newborn girls' 3 pack koala bib set - pink/turquoise see more...

Cleo T.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
I'm about to be aunt and I found a product similar to this is a store and I have to say I'm in love. It looks very easy to clean and really well designed because it's padded in the inside, stopping the food that the baby drops to get through it and reaching the clothes. Also, the Velcro is actually on its side, what makes so much easier to put it on and out. The prints are adorable, and I look forward to buy more from that same brand. Cute!!!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
These are my absolute favorite bibs for my little girl! They come in a variety of cute prints/graphics.  I love that they snap (Velcro is awful to wash) on the side which is so convenient for when she falls asleep.  The size is perfect as they aren't too small which I have run into before.  I also love that I can wash them a million times and they still look great!
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
These are so stinking cute. I wish they were a bit larger though. Small bibs seem pointless to me.
taylor a.
taylor a.
Delaware, OH
I love carters. An i aso love just one you also made my carters. Its such a good brand. An they always have the latest bibs.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
I love that these undo at the side! The ones in the back are such a struggle to remove when my little is sitting down. These keep their shape after many washes and do their job!
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
These are so awesome. I love that the enclosure is to the side as it really makes securing and fastening so much easier with a newborn with a weaker neck. They wash well and stand up to being in the washer and dryer constantly. You won't regret getting these and their so cute!!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
These bibs are great quality and come in such cute designs I absolutely love them. Carters is a brand you can trust!