Just One You Made by Carter's Just One YouMade by Carter's Newborn Daddy's Under My Spell Bib -

BY JUST ONE YOU MADE BY CARTER'S

Just one youmade by carter's newborn daddy's under my spell bib - ebony see more...

Lauren K.
Midlothian
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this bib because not only is it cute, it’s easy to throw in the wash when it gets dirty. Durable and didn’t fade after a few washes-I love when a product holds up so I can use it with more than one child!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My advise to any new mom is to always have a bib on instead of multiple clothing changes a day ! Theses are so cute and soft
Katie R.
Horse Shoe, NC
Everything from Carters is amazing! Bibs are absorbent, not like another big name brand that milk just rolls right off of!
Jolianna D.
This is a cute bib for a baby for Halloween it's black and orange and would be a nice gift