Just One You Made by Carter's Just One YouMade by Carter's Newborn Boys' Crocheted Bear Booties -

BY JUST ONE YOU MADE BY CARTER'S

Just one youmade by carter's newborn boys' crocheted bear booties - blue see more...

Mother O.
bronx, NY
My baby boy is 3 months old I bought this when he was 2 and they are so adorable on his feet. To be honest I would had bought another if they were made bigger I would have bought another pair.
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Got these in white, perfect shoes for a newborn and so soft. Not expensive at all, they hang in my son's shadow box now.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so adorable and durable. I don't have kids but have gotten a few a these as gifts. Love them.
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
These are absolutely adorable on! They are so soft and look great in newborn photos!
Kate E.
So cute on those little baby feet! they also make great crib shoes for little ones.
Ruby D.
They are so adorable I got them as a gift at my baby' shower they feel soft .