Just One You Made by Carter's Just One YouMade by Carter's Newborn Boys' 3 Pack Koala Bib Set -

BY JUST ONE YOU MADE BY CARTER'S

Just one youmade by carter's newborn boys' 3 pack koala bib set - carolina blue see more...

Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
These were my favorite bibs when my son was a baby. I love the fact that they snap at side instead of behind the neck. It was much more comfortable on my son. These bibs are very affordable and I would definitely recommend these to other parents.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
This koala bib set works for me as long as I don't have any annoying plastic in the back of it that makes me feel like baby is either going to start choking, or makes soo much notice I cannot stand!
Kaitlin F.
These are so cute and I really like the side tabs for little babies who are drooling but aren't sitting by themselves yet. The side tabs won't bother the back of their necks.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
Bought these for a friend. She absolutely loved it! Especially the one that said "did I hear snack time".
Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA
I love the side latch on these! So easy to get on and off without a hassle from the baby!
Arie D.
Wallace, WV
We always use these bibs don't soAk through they are great to use I definitely recommend