Just One You Made by Carter's Just One YouMade by Carter's Newborn 6 Pack Giraffe Washcloth Set -

BY JUST ONE YOU MADE BY CARTER'S

Just one youmade by carter's newborn 6 pack giraffe washcloth set - yellow see more...

Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Florence, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I received a pack of these for my baby shower and a couple of other brands. I found that these were way softer and after throwing them in the washer they didn't get all balled up or shrink like my other ones did. It's a year now and my carter wash cloths are still soft and in good shape.
Erika B.
Erika B.
I have this set of washcloths as well and they are just as good. Soft, washes well and holds up when cleaning in the washing machine
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Las Vegas, NV
The designs are cute and it's great for the price, but the washcloths are a little too thin for me.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Winter Haven, FL
I love these so much! they are so soft and do,a good job cleaning my boy. I also love the colors.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
These are so soft and gentle on my son and I love the bigger hem around the edges