Add a Photo

Just one you made by carter's boy 2 ply blanket satin trim
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Philadelphia, PA

I love Carter's blankies! As a first time mom(and any momma I'm sure) I only want the best for my little boy, that's why I always choose Carter's. From their clothing, to socks, and their blankies, Carter's is extremely soft and comes in a variety of cute patterns and prints and wash after wash always holds up! I highly recommend.
Yesenia K.
Yesenia K.

This was my daughters first baby blanket we bought and even after I received others at my baby shower, this one was her favorite to use all the time. It's incredibly soft and the perfect amount of fluffy. It's a pretty cheep blanket and it's definitely worth getting.
Candice C.
Candice C.
Selma, NC

We love these blankets. Actually my son has an attachment to carter's blankets and this one in particular is one of his favorite. They are super soft and they don't fade easily. Worth the price and worth the smiles they put on your child's face.
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.

I love the just one you by carters blankets! They are so soft and light and the satin trim 🙌🏻
My little one was attached to his. I would rub his face with the satin trim and he started doing the same in his sleep! Lol
Bri N.
Bri N.

I got a blanket like this for my son this time around and I love it. Really comfy but not too heavy! It's an affordable price and my little one loves it. You can get them at target and Walmart. I would recommend it!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Cumberland, MD

My daughter has the pink one but she goes everywhere with it it's her security blanket it's super soft and every time I was it all the stains come right out all of us had blankets and this one is the one she chose
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Athens , Al

Carter blankets are so so soft and have some of the cutest designs ! I buy these every chance i get as babyshower gift ! Can never go wrong with carter ! Or blankets lol
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

this was my son's first baby blanket. I love it, and I continue to use it for my daughter. it is so soft and so sweet. I recommend this if you plan on having a baby boy.
Cindi S.
Cindi S.

Can't ever go wrong with Carters for the Baby. These blankets are stylish, made well, super soft, machine washable. They make excellent gifts for new mothers.
Anais S.
Anais S.
Aurora, IL

Muy buena tela (material) excelente acabado ,esta marca me gusta mucho porque son muy creativos ,son hermosas sus piezas tanto de niña como de niño
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO

Can I get this at Walmart?
Diana V.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

Would y'all recommend this is it worth the money, where can I purchase this,did you like it whats a better option??Please leave your opinions?