MakeupNail CareCuticle Cream & OilJust Neem
Just Neem, Cuticle Care, 1 Double End Tool, 07 oz (2 g)

Just Neem, Cuticle Care, 1 Double End Tool, .07 oz (2 g)

by Just Neem

A natural no-mess solution for healthy cuticles & nails.. Our Cuticle Care Pen is a no-mess method for healthy cuticles and strong nails. Apply this nourishing and moisturizing oil to cracked, dry cuticles and brittle nails. The combination of Neem extract, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E and Mango butter makes it the best Neem oil for nail fungus and will keep those digits manicure ready. Apply as often as needed.

Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs

Package Quantity: 1 Double End Tool

How effective is this?
Start your review of Just Neem, Cuticle Care, 1 Double End Tool, .07 oz (2 g)!
Joy L.
Apex, NC
What a fabulous product! I love this line! I have these little pens everywhere. My cuticles on my fingers and my toes are constantly moisturized. I have a tiny rough patch on my ankle I always use this on. This product line is very clean and beautiful. Please check out their products! Just Neem, Cuticle Care, 1 Double End Tool, .07 oz (2 g) Just Neem, Cuticle Care, 1 Double End Tool, .07 oz (2 g)
Teressa H.
Hot Springs, AR
I love using this stuff. I can't tell a difference but my cuticles are beyond dry. I got this in one of the PMS packages. Use it all the time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...