Just My Size by Hanes Women's Tag-free Microfiber Briefs 5-Pack (Colors May Vary) - Size 11, Multicolored

BY JUST MY SIZE

Just My Size by Hanes Women's Tag-free Microfiber Briefs 5-Pack (Colors May Vary) - Size 11 Color: Multicolored. Gender: Female. Pattern: Solid. Material: Polyester. see more...

Review (1)
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
Very soft and comfortable. Almost feels like you are not wearing any. Love the microfiber fabric. They don’t ride up or show lines. I purchased them from Target and hope I can find other colors and prints b I highly recommend them.