BY PARIS HITON PERFUME

Launched by the design house of Paris Hilton.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
francheska r.
I love her brand P.H has been my fav perfume ever since the 10th grade!!! I used to keep a bottle in my locker . Hahaaa my locker was always used as the freshen up locker all of my friends stopped by and left smelling amazing
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
This is my all time #1 go to perfume. There has never been another for me that can beat this one. I absolutely love it. I have gotten more compliments on this then some of my fragrances that are triple the money.
Veronica C.
ripley
I like this one I got it once as a birthday gift. Yes the scent smells nice. The price is affordable. Good value yes I think. Yes long lasting.
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces, NM
This wasn’t my favorite but I have 5 different perfumes from her and they’re my go to.
Sue L.
Nanaimo, BC
My faevorite perfume. I can get it at walmart. I always ask for this for christmas. Smells great and lasts all day.
Niñalie M.
Maple Creek, SK
Very nice fragrance ..i love it . Smells good . It doesnt bother my nose . Lil bit pricey for a housemom
Like me .
Krista B.
Regina
I love the smell of this fragrance! It's my #1 go to fragrance for any occasion. Absolutely in love with it
Ofelia A.
san salvador
It's my everyday perfume, super versatile and fresh and it smells good, actually, different and good.