Just Kids Clothing uploaded by Imro A.

BY JUST KIDS CLOTHING #94 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Anita D.
As a new mum, I like to try new places for my baby shopping. I don't think we have one in philly but it would be nice to actually shop for cool clothes for the kids.
Ann T.
Tacoma, WA
Would definitely love to check this place out if there was one close to me. Seems like the price is an issue here though, wisj it was a little cheaper.
Daisy G.
Los Angeles, CA
We need one of this stores here in East Los Angeles so it will be closer..I think the clothes is cheap and hope lots of variety
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Not the best store for kids. Way too unorganized and the clothes are all over the place. Go to childrens place instead.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
I would love to be able to shop there, but the prices are really high and the store closest to me is disorganized!
Imro A.
bekasi west java
My child hasnot use clothing
She is alifiyah 21month 9kgs
And isrofil 4 month 5kgs
They are just use diapers pants
Could you give for my children a pcs of clothing

I am waiting your call
+6281513195854
+62894328063162
Hadisa A.
Bury
I love buying for children here great for prices and I love to share time with kids it's crazy good
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
WERE ARE THESES STORES AT?
Mrsk W.
Do they have one here in montgomery AL ???
Caitlin G.
Las Vegas, NV
Why should I select this brand for my daughter? Does it have good graphics?
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Where are these stores located?
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
No conozco esta marca, en realidad es buena la Marquita? La recomiendan,