BY ROBERTO CAVALLI

Launched by the design house of Roberto Cavalli in the year 2004. This floral fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, apple, jasmine, apricot blossom, coffee bean, amber, vanilla, musk, and tobacco notes. It is recommended for evening wear. see more...

Mia M.
Mia M.
Lithonia, GA
I feel that this fragrance has a nice smell to it that just seems to work well for me. It's bold but not overbearing. I also like the fact that it stays with you all day so there is no need to reapply. I was very happy with this purchase.
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
GLASGOW
This is one of my favourite perfumes of all time.  Beautiful musky scent, gorgeous bottle that looks fab on the dressing table. My boyfriend loves this perfume and always comments how good I smell when I am wearing it.  I have bought this perfume and had it given as a gift multiple times and will purchase multiple more in the future!
Rabia J.
Rabia J.
Melbourne
I had this in my shopping list and luckily I got the set of this perfume as a wedding gift. I am so in love with this perfume.