BY ROBERTO CAVALLI

Launched by the design house of Roberto Cavalli in the year 2004. This floral fruity fragrance has a blend of bergamot, apple, jasmine, apricot blossom, coffee bean, amber, vanilla, musk, and tobacco notes. It is recommended for evening wear. see more...

Mia M.
Lithonia, GA
I feel that this fragrance has a nice smell to it that just seems to work well for me. It's bold but not overbearing. I also like the fact that it stays with you all day so there is no need to reapply. I was very happy with this purchase.
Holly H.
Brighouse , Huddersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very long lasting scent. It has the signature roberto carvali bass scent with a floral up tones. The only reason for the loss of one star was it is certainly over powering and not my favourite roberto fragrance. But I adore all of them they are long lasting and I can smell them for hours and hours after even on one spray
Yasmin C.
Gartlea, Airdrie
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favourite perfumes of all time.  Beautiful musky scent, gorgeous bottle that looks fab on the dressing table. My boyfriend loves this perfume and always comments how good I smell when I am wearing it.  I have bought this perfume and had it given as a gift multiple times and will purchase multiple more in the future!
Rabia J.
Melbourne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this in my shopping list and luckily I got the set of this perfume as a wedding gift. I am so in love with this perfume.