Just For Men Touch of Gray Mustache & Beard Hair Treatment, Light & Medium Brown B-25/35, Color, 1 ea uploaded by ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.Just For Men Touch of Gray Mustache & Beard Hair Treatment, Light & Medium Brown B-25/35, Color, 1 ea uploaded by ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.Just For Men Touch of Gray Mustache & Beard Hair Treatment, Light & Medium Brown B-25/35, Color, 1 ea uploaded by ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.

BY JUST FOR MEN

Get Rid of Some Gray, Not All Multiple Application Kit 2 Gentle - No Peroxide or Ammonia 3 Permanent - Lasts Until the Gray Grows Back 4 Applicator Brush - Specifically Designed for Facial Hair Innovative Air Active formula uses oxygen in the air to subtly reduce gray. Let s you match the gray in your beard to the amount of gray in your hair. No mixing, no-mess applicator lets you control the application. Easy to use. Works in 5 minutes. Formulated to penetrate coarse facial hair. Touch of Gray for mustache and beard comes in two shades. Can t decide which is right for you? Try the lighter one first. You can always go darker later. see more...

ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
I personally used this product to dye my brows. This worked so well! The color even lasted on my skin for about 6 days, and the actual hair for about 11. The tubes for the product are resealable so you can use it many times. Only cost me $8 at Walmart, definitely worth the price.
Holly R.
This is my MVP product!!! Maybe I'm crazy, but I use it for the two tiny "mustaches" over my eyes! I'm a naturally fair haired girl that dyes her hair darker. During the summer, when I'm in and out of water and I can't rely on makeup to keep me from looking like an eyebrow-less freak, I use this about once every three weeks, coupled with a black eyelash dye. It's seriously a lifesaver.

back