Just For Men Shampoo In Hair Color uploaded by Drusila R.Just For Men Shampoo In Hair Color uploaded by Jock G.Just For Men Shampoo In Hair Color uploaded by Kenneth H.
12 colors available

BY JUST FOR MEN

Targets only gray for a natural look New! True Color Formula Looks Natural Just For Men targets only the gray hair.  Replaces it with subtle tones that match your own natural hair color. Fast as Shampooing Ammonia-free formula works in 5 easy minutes. Rejuvenates Hair Vitamin-enriched.  Leaves hair thicker and fuller-looking.  Ammonia-free formula won t damage hair. Lasts Up To Six Weeks Lasts until the gray grows back. Can t-Miss Color Just For Men comes in 11 natural-looking shades.  So, it s easy to find one that truly matches your natural hair color.  Can t decide between two shades?  Try the lighter one first.  You can always go darker later. Advice? Call ; Ingredients: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, C11-15 Pareth-3, Vegetable Fatty Acid, Ethanolamine, Oleyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Sodium Sulfite, Erythorbic Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Polyquate see more...

• Does this color look natural or does it create a "one dimensional" ...1 Answers
  • Is this hair dye Because I want to dye my hair blonde I am a man w...2 Answers
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I used this on my dad and it did not give a natural look. He looked like elvis and like his hair was a fake piece. We had to get a color remover and that was a disaster. Would not recommend. Ever. Ever.
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Montezuma
Review for: Light/Medium Brown, Dark Blond/Lightest Brown, Other
In our area this is the lightest shade available. My boyfriend had sandy brown hair, wanted it back, tried this and......dark brown appears. It's at least easy to use, adequately inexpensive, but I don't like that they never stock lighter colors in our area.
Drusila R.
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband has been using this product for 2 months now and it covers well. After you get it to a color you like, you make a schedule
Estephanie G.
Estephanie G.
Levittown, NY
My dad of been using this for many years and it really works !!!! The colors stay
Lahoma M.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY HUSBAND AND HE LOVES IT. I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL BOXES SINCE THE FIRST TIME HE USED IT.
Adin U. B.
Adin U. B.
Glendo, WY
My husband uses this one and the only brand that he buys, actually. It works for him and he is happy with the result. Easy to use.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
I am a Cosmetologist and I color my husbands hair. Just recently he was curious to try this product and now he doesn't want to use anything else, he loves it. To him it looks very natural and looks more like his hair did before.
Kate E.
Kate E.
This is the only brand my husband uses, I like the color, it lasts for long time, he had used it several times.
Mina A.
Mina A.
Dickinson, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my dads hair. The results are amazing. He gets great color just as advertised on the box! Go get you one
Kenneth H.
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product gets the grey out in minutes. Highly recommended this product.This product is fast and easy to use.make sure to use gloves provided to keep from getting it on your hands.i use this a love it
maribel a.
maribel a.
Is this hair dye Because I want to dye my hair blonde I am a man with brown hair that just won't do
Steph W.
Steph W.
Saint Cloud, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this color look natural or does it create a "one dimensional" flat color?