Just For Men Shampoo In Hair Color uploaded by Kenneth H.Just For Men Shampoo In Hair Color uploaded by Jock G.Just For Men Shampoo In Hair Color uploaded by Drusila R.

BY JUST FOR MEN

Targets only gray for a natural look New! True Color Formula Looks Natural Just For Men targets only the gray hair.  Replaces it with subtle tones that match your own natural hair color. Fast as Shampooing Ammonia-free formula works in 5 easy minutes. Rejuvenates Hair Vitamin-enriched.  Leaves hair thicker and fuller-looking.  Ammonia-free formula won t damage hair. Lasts Up To Six Weeks Lasts until the gray grows back. Can t-Miss Color Just For Men comes in 11 natural-looking shades.  So, it s easy to find one that truly matches your natural hair color.  Can t decide between two shades?  Try the lighter one first.  You can always go darker later. Advice? Call ; Ingredients: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, C11-15 Pareth-3, Vegetable Fatty Acid, Ethanolamine, Oleyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Sodium Sulfite, Erythorbic Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Polyquate see more...

• Does this color look natural or does it create a "one dimensional...1 Answers
  • Is this hair dye Because I want to dye my hair blonde I am a man...2 Answers
Jessica M.
I used this on my dad and it did not give a natural look. He looked like elvis and like his hair was a fake piece. We had to get a color remover and that was a disaster. Would not recommend. Ever. Ever.
Deidre W.
Montezuma
Review for: Light/Medium Brown, Dark Blond/Lightest Brown, Other
In our area this is the lightest shade available. My boyfriend had sandy brown hair, wanted it back, tried this and......dark brown appears. It's at least easy to use, adequately inexpensive, but I don't like that they never stock lighter colors in our area.
Ashley B.
Yakima, WA
I had to dye my grandpas hair not too long ago due to grey hair and this took very well to his hair. Color was as expected and very easy to use. Price is good. Compares well to alternatives. Ion is the only other hair dye I would use next to this. He was satisfied with his hair
Bethany O.
Wilton, WI
This product is great! I love it! I've seen it used and have helped a friend use this product and it was absolutely awesome! Would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for something like this.
Debbie C.
I am a Cosmetologist and I color my husbands hair. Just recently he was curious to try this product and now he doesn't want to use anything else, he loves it. To him it looks very natural and looks more like his hair did before.
Adin U. B.
Glendo, WY
My husband uses this one and the only brand that he buys, actually. It works for him and he is happy with the result. Easy to use.
Kate E.
This is the only brand my husband uses, I like the color, it lasts for long time, he had used it several times.
Isaura C.
I think just that have gray hit looks sexy so I don't see why all have to color yells hair
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY HUSBAND AND HE LOVES IT. I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL BOXES SINCE THE FIRST TIME HE USED IT.
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
My dad of been using this for many years and it really works !!!! The colors stay
maribel a.
Is this hair dye Because I want to dye my hair blonde I am a man with brown hair that just won't do
Steph W.
Saint Cloud, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this color look natural or does it create a "one dimensional" flat color?