Just For Men Mustache & Beard Brush-In Color Gel Application Kit Light-Medium Brown M-30

BY JUST FOR MEN

Just For Men® Mustache & Beard Brush-In Color Gel Application Kit Light-Medium Brown M-30.
New look. Same great formula!
5 Easy minutes penetrates coarse hair. see more...

Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
I saw someone use this on their eyebrows so I gave it a try. My eyebrows are light and look invisible sometimes lol. This dye made them look darker and fuller. It looks very natural. It didn't irritate my skin and it does not smell gross or harsh! They give you a lot for $10 so it'll last for multiple uses. They offer a lot of colors but I used the light-medium brown. I attached some before and after photos but it's MUCH darker in person!
Victoria G.
Review for: Medium-Dark Brown more...
I use this on my husbands beard, and it works better than anything else I've tried for him. He has 2 silver patches in his dark beard, and he thinks it makes his beard look less full, so I dye that area with this, and it blends right in perfectly! This particular shade doesn't turn a reddish color like the others, it's perfect if you have dark hair. I absolutely recommend this!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Review for: For Mustache Beard, Light-Medium Brown M-30 more...
This stuff is amazing for dying your eyebrows. I have pretty thin shaped brows, so I was a little worried about how it would turn out but I didn't have any problem at all. The color match was pretty good and it lasts a decent amount of time. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my full, more detailed review I posted about it, along with a step by step tutorial on how I dye my eyebrows at home.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
My husband bought this and I helped him apply it to his beard. He got the dark brown color and it matched well with his dark almost black hair. It was really easy to apply. The brush that came with it made it convienent to apply. There is still plenty of product left to use several more times. We are very satisfied with this product.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this dye to tint my eyebrows at home! It's a great value compared to going to a salon, especially when you consider how many applications you can get if you're just using it for your eyebrows. I apply it with a disposable spoolie and leave it on for 5 minutes.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Review for: Blond more...
I purchased this at rite aide for my husband. He wasn't sure about it but once he saw the results... he loves it. It's now a monthly ritual in our house. It matches his hair perfect and looks totally natural
Domonique P.
This is a great product to use on your eyebrows! I love that a little goes a long way and it will last you a long time because there is a lot of product in the tubes. I don't like that the color fades away after a couple days.
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
My husband uses this. Definitely makes him look younger. He likes how quick and easy it is. Color lasts quite a while, fading over time so it doesn't look fake. He also has sensitive skin and it doesn't irate his face
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
My husband uses this to cover grey in his side burns. It does a great job of covering grey but it fades before he is due for a cut and trim. It's supposed to be permanent but it fades too quickly for his liking.
Kaitlin K.
Sanford, NC
My husband uses this just about every week, he's only 27 and has a beard full of grey hairs and this is the only product he likes using. And I personally love it when he does also 😊