Just For Men Mustache & Beard Brush-In Color Gel Application Kit Light-Medium Brown M-30 uploaded by Larra B.Just For Men Mustache & Beard Brush-In Color Gel Application Kit Light-Medium Brown M-30 uploaded by Mariell T.Just For Men Mustache & Beard Brush-In Color Gel Application Kit Light-Medium Brown M-30 uploaded by Mariell T.
9 colors available

BY JUST FOR MEN

Just For Men® Mustache & Beard Brush-In Color Gel Application Kit Light-Medium Brown M-30.
New look. Same great formula!
5 Easy minutes penetrates coarse hair. see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
My husband uses this to cover grey in his side burns. It does a great job of covering grey but it fades before he is due for a cut and trim. It's supposed to be permanent but it fades too quickly for his liking.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
Review for: For Mustache Beard, Light-Medium Brown M-30
This stuff is amazing for dying your eyebrows. I have pretty thin shaped brows, so I was a little worried about how it would turn out but I didn't have any problem at all. The color match was pretty good and it lasts a decent amount of time. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my full, more detailed review I posted about it, along with a step by step tutorial on how I dye my eyebrows at home.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband bought this and I helped him apply it to his beard. He got the dark brown color and it matched well with his dark almost black hair. It was really easy to apply. The brush that came with it made it convienent to apply. There is still plenty of product left to use several more times. We are very satisfied with this product.
Larra B.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this dye to tint my eyebrows at home! It's a great value compared to going to a salon, especially when you consider how many applications you can get if you're just using it for your eyebrows. I apply it with a disposable spoolie and leave it on for 5 minutes.
Domonique P.
Domonique P.
This is a great product to use on your eyebrows! I love that a little goes a long way and it will last you a long time because there is a lot of product in the tubes. I don't like that the color fades away after a couple days.
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Review for: Blond
I purchased this at rite aide for my husband. He wasn't sure about it but once he saw the results... he loves it. It's now a monthly ritual in our house. It matches his hair perfect and looks totally natural
ellen r.
ellen r.
Mesa, AZ
My boyfriend love this and he looks amazing he really recommend this and it is not expensive at all
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Elgin, IL
This brand has really good natural colors that are great for men. I'm thinking of buying this for my dad for his birthday/
Ronni M.
Ronni M.
Le Roy, KS
Great product. However I did find it dyes a bit darker than it says on the box, even if you go with a shorter amount of time than the recommended 5 minutes
Kate E.
Kate E.
Great product,my hubby uses this and has no complains, 5 minutes and its done, he looks younger!