Just for Men Mustache and Beard Hair Color - Dark Brown uploaded by Emily C.Just for Men Mustache and Beard Hair Color - Dark Brown uploaded by Levi C.

BY JUST FOR MEN

Just for men mustache & beard brush-in color gel is formulated for facial hair. Its specially designed brush makes application simple. Gray is gone in five minutes. Just for men mustache & beard?s color penetrates coarse, resistant facial hair. The no-drip, thick gel conditions and softens as it colors. Just for men gel keeps your facial hair looking its best. Just for men mustache & beard perfectly matches your natural hair color and just for men shampoo-in haircolor shades too. just for men mustache & beard brush-in color gel: gray is gone in 5 easy minutes, penetrates coarse hair, specially designed brush makes... see more...

Emily C.
Little Rock, AR
I use this to tint my eyebrows, and it does such an excellent job of coloring those tiny little eyebrow hairs that I no longer have to use eyebrow pencils etc. to fill them in. I wake up every morning with full brows! I will definitely be purchasing again!
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Husband has quite a bit of gray in the beard so we bought him some of this to try. It worked pretty good but he hated waiting with the dye in his beard. It did a pretty good job but didn't want to do the upkeep said he would rather keep the gray. I agree.
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
I use this to dye my eyebrows!!!!! It works really good!! It does fade after washing your face but I find it works really good for those "no makeup" days! Only leave it on for like 5 minutes and make sure you only get the product in your brow hairs!
Rosa R.
I've used this twice for my eyebrows. I love the easy to apply product. Two tubes and easy to mix. I've used this twice. My eyebrows fade after a week though, but once applied the brows don't move.
Jenny C.
San Diego, CA
I use it to cover my grey hairs, just don't let it touch your scalp. It will burn it if you have an allergic reaction to it.
Levi C.
Wickersley , Rotherham
DIY GIRLS! 🙌🏻

Sick of the wrong colour brows? Want them to stand out without having to draw them in everyday? Look no further.

This is a god send. The little brush etc, simply shape your brows with a white pencil, mark them then mix this product and apply for around 5-10 minutes. Wipe away with a simple baby wipe, and you’re left with perfect brows that’ll last.

Honestly.. GO GET IT!