JUST FOR MEN® Brush-In Color Gel for Mustache and Beard Hair Color Dark Brown uploaded by Lillian H.JUST FOR MEN® Brush-In Color Gel for Mustache and Beard Hair Color Dark Brown uploaded by Levi C.JUST FOR MEN® Brush-In Color Gel for Mustache and Beard Hair Color Dark Brown uploaded by Emily C.

BY JUST FOR MEN #53 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Just for Men Brush-In Mustache, Beard & Sideburns is easy to use and lasts until the grey grows back. Just for Men brush in Mustache, Beard & Sideburns, Dark Brown is designed to work specifically on the coarse hard to colour hair found in Beards and Sideburns. Just for Men gel is easy to use and lasts until the grey grows back. New improved formula leaves hair softer and less bristly. Just for Men gel lasts until the grey grows back. The number of applications you get depends on how much hair you use it on

Lillian H.
Arcadia
Just for men? Lol, not if you’re one of many creative women with a beauty hack in mind!

I currently use this product to tint my eyebrows after overhearing about it by one of my coworkers who said her 15 year old daughters does it to her brows. I’ve previously used henna to tint my brows but it didn’t give fill out my sparse eyebrows like I wanted. The first try I didn’t do a clean job on it since I used a dry q-tip to clean my brows instead of rubbing alcohol (as seen in the pictures) so it ended up staining my skin which cleaned up well after I applied concealer. All in all, $8 for a box that has about 20+ applications of tinting eyebrows is worth it. I only used half a dime size of “darkest brown” color+developer and that was enough to cover my brows and applied with a thin angled eyebrow brush.
Emily C.
Little Rock, AR
I use this to tint my eyebrows, and it does such an excellent job of coloring those tiny little eyebrow hairs that I no longer have to use eyebrow pencils etc. to fill them in. I wake up every morning with full brows! I will definitely be purchasing again!
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Husband has quite a bit of gray in the beard so we bought him some of this to try. It worked pretty good but he hated waiting with the dye in his beard. It did a pretty good job but didn't want to do the upkeep said he would rather keep the gray. I agree.
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
I use this to dye my eyebrows!!!!! It works really good!! It does fade after washing your face but I find it works really good for those "no makeup" days! Only leave it on for like 5 minutes and make sure you only get the product in your brow hairs!
Rosa R.
I've used this twice for my eyebrows. I love the easy to apply product. Two tubes and easy to mix. I've used this twice. My eyebrows fade after a week though, but once applied the brows don't move.
Jenny C.
San Diego, CA
I use it to cover my grey hairs, just don't let it touch your scalp. It will burn it if you have an allergic reaction to it.
Levi C.
Wickersley , Rotherham
DIY GIRLS! 🙌🏻

Sick of the wrong colour brows? Want them to stand out without having to draw them in everyday? Look no further.

This is a god send. The little brush etc, simply shape your brows with a white pencil, mark them then mix this product and apply for around 5-10 minutes. Wipe away with a simple baby wipe, and you’re left with perfect brows that’ll last.

Honestly.. GO GET IT!