Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsJust For Me
Just for Me! Hair Milk Hydrate & Protect Leave-In Conditioner, 10 fl oz

by Just For Me

New Lasting Hydration! Helps Smooth Hair 5 Promotes Continuous Hydration 6 Promotes Soft Supple Hair Just For Me Hair Milk Hydrate Protect Leave-In Conditioner nourishes smoothes hair while providing continuous hydration. Hair is left feeling soft supple. Use daily to re-hydrate hair maintain moisture balance. Provides protection from breakage while detangling styling. Say goodbye to tugging hello to healthy looking tangle-free hair!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Just For Me Just for Me! Hair Milk Hydrate & Protect Leave-In Conditioner, 10 fl oz!
Je’Niqua L.
Detroit , MI
I love using this for my daughters hair. My daughter has extreme curly thick hair that will tangle easily if not kept moisturized.
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Yeah so this is a no all the way. I got this really to use on my 1yr old sons head... He has natural hair that tends to get really dry and matted. So ehile he had finished his bath while he was still in the sink.. Hair still soaked with water and (two 2) leave ins.. I added this when i say his hair immediately was dry.. All the softnes and moisture went out the door... I still tried to work with it but it was a NO! I rewet his hair to try and get out some of this product.. Added the two leave ins again.. I didn't have anything else close by me and had to deal with the dry mess on its on.. I even tried this out on my daughter's hair. She has looser curls that tend to like anything i use on it. Her hair was blown out ready to be put in a protective style... Same thing just a dry mess.. Her hair didn't even last and its soo tangled... I should've known better... you can actually feel the dryness in the product..
Crystal V.
Valley Spgs, CA
Just wondering how this product is want to try it on my two year old she has long curly hair yeah I'm trying to find a way
Judhit M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I used this leave in when my daughter was one and it was the best for her hair at that age. Her curls really soaked up the hydration from it, at that age her curl pattern was still pretty loose.
Maria M.
Miller, SD
This hair milk is great for kids. I use this on my daughter's very curly hair daily, mixed with half water in a spray bottle. It has a great smell and does not leave hair greasy, but leaves it soft and nourished. It's a nice affordable option for very curly hair.
Madison W.
It really hydrates my hair and leaves it feeling silky smooth and full. My hair doesn't feel as dry as when I didn't use this product
Hailey S.
On days when she needs a bath but doesn't need her hair washed yet after drying it I put this in it and it keeps her hair soft and her wild curls bouncy without tangling as much as it did before I started using it. I absolutely recommend this for children with hard to tame curly dry hair to keep their hair bouncy, shiny, and moisturised.
Ashley B.
An excellent product. I use this on my daughter’s hair when she is tangled and it gets the tangles out instantly. I’ve also used it in my hair. The product smells good and feels good
Brianna B.
Left my natural 4c hair hydrated! Amazing smell and slip Just For Me by Soft & Beautiful Natural Hair Milk Softening Detangler Leave-In Conditioner, 12 oz. great for use after washing hair for future detangling, and GREAT for twistouts!
Taylor B.
Lafayette
A lot of people think these products are just for kids but it works wonders in my 4c natural hair. My hair still feels fully moisturized after 2 weeks and I’ve only applied it once. Will buy again!!!

Looking for your answer?