BY JUST FOR ME

For Worry-Free Manageability Anti-Breakage Sunflower Oil Formula Softens Natural Hair Texture Prevents Damage from Combing and Styling* Lasts up to 12 weeks. Safe for previously relaxed hair.** For hard-to-manage curly or coarse hair Easy to use Texture Softener™ softens tight curls and kinks that tangle and break hair. Healthy-looking hair that is easier to manage and style. #1 Mom Trusted*** Kit Contains: Texture Softener™ Cream Forest Green Liquid Activator Color Code Neutralizing Shampoo Anti-Breakage Sunflower Oil Formula Hair Moisturizing Complex Oil Moisturizing Lotion Introducing a breakthrough in hair manageability!  New Naturally Gentle Texture Softener™ mildly softens curly, coarse or kinky hair while maintaining its natural texture.  Contains the exclusive Anti-Breakage Sunflower Oil Formula to prevent damage from combin see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i would recommend this product to one who isn't looking to relax their hair bone straight." in 1 review
Semyia B.
Washington , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using their line since I was 12; I have a mixture of hair types and it does not kill my soft hair and it softens my coarse hair. My curls are bouncy and the hair products in the box is not too heavy for the hair once processed. I recommended this to any that does not want to use those adult texturizers on their virgin hair.
J h.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my best product yet! My child's hair is super coarse and thick in addition her scalp is extremely tender. It was always a nightmare trying to shampoo, dry and regular maintenance her hair...until I used this product! Now her hair is awesome to manage and finally no screaming or tears!
I followed the directions perfectly and it didn't just make my hair oily, it made it completely straight. I just wanted looser curls. It was hard to distribute, making the front of my hair turn out straighter than the back. NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT
Natália E.
Dedham, MA
I use this product with the intention to relax my hair and works! I just followed the instructions, was very easy and my hair was beautiful in the end!
Melinda L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used this product once two years. i applied it for 8 mins and didn't not comb it through. it loosened my curls. after two years my hair did revert to it's natural texture.
Alicia J.
Anderson, SC
I used this on my daughters hair to soften her curls. I only left it in a little bit and she ended up having COMPLETELY STRAIGHT HAIR!!! I had to transition her back to her natural curls by cutting off a little every 3 months. It took me a year and a half to get her hair back to its original state. This was a complete FAIL!!!
Tiffany L.
Hot Springs , AR
It not supposed to be a relaxer and is supposed to basically soften curls some. It did that on my daughters course hair, but after a while I stopped using it on her because of the damage. This is very damaging on hair and causes so much breakage.
Cheryl B.
Akron, OH
I used on my daughter who has mixed hair. It really just relaxed it. It worked alright but I wouldn't use it again.
ashanti a.
Raleigh, NC
I brought this thinking it would just lossen my curls nope my hair was bone straight when I finished smh
Sitara S.
Watervliet, NY
I used this product just to slightly feta gel my hair. It worked well. I left it on for about 5 minutes. And still had my curls. You are not supposed to comb it through you just massage it through with your hands. That may be why some had the super straight results.