Just For Me Hair Texture Softener 8 oz.

by Just For Me

For Worry-Free Manageability Anti-Breakage Sunflower Oil Formula Softens Natural Hair Texture Prevents Damage from Combing and Styling* Lasts up to 12 weeks. Safe for previously relaxed hair.** For hard-to-manage curly or coarse hair Easy to use Texture Softener™ softens tight curls and kinks that tangle and break hair. Healthy-looking hair that is easier to manage and style. #1 Mom Trusted*** Kit Contains: Texture Softener™ Cream Forest Green Liquid Activator Color Code Neutralizing Shampoo Anti-Breakage Sunflower Oil Formula Hair Moisturizing Complex Oil Moisturizing Lotion Introducing a breakthrough in hair manageability!  New Naturally Gentle Texture Softener™ mildly softens curly, coarse or kinky hair while maintaining its natural texture.  Contains the exclusive Anti-Breakage Sunflower Oil Formula to prevent damage from combin

Would this product permanently change your hair texture ?
Can the leftover perm be used or should it be tossed?
Start your review of Just For Me Hair Texture Softener 8 oz.!
Product Highlights
i would recommend this product to one who isn't looking to relax their hair bone straight.in reviews
Rose C.
LA
Just For Me Hair Texture Softener 8 oz. uploaded by Rose C.
This ruined my hair. The first time I used it with the yellow old box, years ago, it worked perfectly. And my hair reverted back in 2 months like it was supposed to. However, this new white box is terrible. Based off of what I've read, I suspect the ingredients have changed, so they tried to be slick and change the box without notifying customers of the chemical changes. It changed for the worst. As said by the other reviewers, it is MUCH stronger now! Before I left it in for about 14 mins, and got maybe 3c curls out of it. With this new box,10 minutes was enough to kill my thick, coarse hair. Two years ago, I made the mistake of letting my mom put this in my hair. Everyday I wake up and dread looking at my hair because of this 10 minute mistake. My hair was beautiful, 4a, and long. This product honey, oh my gosh. Even leaving it on for reasonable time for my thick, curly hair left it STRAIGHT AND WAVY IN MINUTES! I looked like a fool (and still do). Thanks to this, my hair is wavy in the front, with almost no curl pattern, while the back has a slight "curl". My ends are stringy, fried, and straight. Just look at the photo above. I am now forced to transition, and big chop when I turn 18 because of all of this damage. This IS a relaxer, but arguably worse since I have around 6 textures going on in my head! I regret ever using this. On top of that, my hair is so frizzy, and "coarse and broomy" as someone described. I've had countless fairy knots, and ends falling out just by tugging on them because they're so damaged. This product made my hair so high porosity, and damaged, that any moisture I put in my hair evaporates overnight. I lost my curl pattern. I lost my length. I lost everything about my beautiful hair. All in 10 minutes...Please do not buy this, unless you want your hair ruined, and looking like its coarse, and blowdried 24/7. I'm currently nursing my hair back to health, which will take years. I beg you to use another brand. If you decide to still use this, please mix half the activator so you'll have time to see what is happening. Or find the old yellow box if you can, because that one NEVER gave me problems. No frizz, no excessive dryness, nada. I have lost about 8 inches of length due to this!! I am forced to choose between a low bun, a high bun, or braids because I can't wear my hair out. (#1, I barely have a curl pattern anymore, besides new growth. #2, my hair will dry out, if it's out. #3, It will definitely get frizzy and big no matter what I do to it, due to the damage.) Please don't risk it ): unless you wanna be forced to chop all of your hair off or transition if you accidentally leave it on too long.
Jennifer J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is by far my best product yet! My child's hair is super coarse and thick in addition her scalp is extremely tender. It was always a nightmare trying to shampoo, dry and regular maintenance her hair...until I used this product! Now her hair is awesome to manage and finally no screaming or tears!
tiffany B.
Fishers, IN
I put this in my daughter hair. It worked great. I wasn't ready for a relaxer and this is a great alternative.
Ciera W.
I like this product because it helped soften and loosen my curls and make my hair manageable. I'm natural and have a tight hair pattern so it is a good way to stretch my hair out. However I only used this product once because I heard it had so many chemicals in it.
Deejay❤
Just For Me Hair Texture Softener 8 oz. uploaded by Deejay❤
Just For Me Hair Texture Softener 8 oz. uploaded by Deejay❤
ALL MY HAIR FELL OUT!!!!!! IT DID NOT TEXTURE MY HAIR AT ALL! FOLLOWED STEP BY STEP AND ACTUALLY ONLY LEFT IT IN FOR FOUR MINUTES!
I followed the directions perfectly and it didn't just make my hair oily, it made it completely straight. I just wanted looser curls. It was hard to distribute, making the front of my hair turn out straighter than the back. NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT
Alicia J.
Anderson, SC
I used this on my daughters hair to soften her curls. I only left it in a little bit and she ended up having COMPLETELY STRAIGHT HAIR!!! I had to transition her back to her natural curls by cutting off a little every 3 months. It took me a year and a half to get her hair back to its original state. This was a complete FAIL!!!
Natália E.
Dedham, MA
I use this product with the intention to relax my hair and works! I just followed the instructions, was very easy and my hair was beautiful in the end!
member-7557d
NEVER use this product!!!!! I am black, white, and Cuban my curls shrink bad and some one told me about this product. I used it and all my hair started falling out! My hair won't even curl anymore.
Heaven-Leigh P.
Clementon, NJ
Bought it given hope to soften my coarse texture, i comb through once to get most of my hair straight. i was so disappointed. my edges laid flat and seriously i didn't leave it in long. only good thing was the sunflower oil. so glad i didn't put this in a child's hair.