Just For Me Hair Texture Softener 8 oz. uploaded by Rose C.Just For Me Hair Texture Softener 8 oz. uploaded by Rockea J.

BY JUST FOR ME

For Worry-Free Manageability Anti-Breakage Sunflower Oil Formula Softens Natural Hair Texture Prevents Damage from Combing and Styling* Lasts up to 12 weeks. Safe for previously relaxed hair.** For hard-to-manage curly or coarse hair Easy to use Texture Softener™ softens tight curls and kinks that tangle and break hair. Healthy-looking hair that is easier to manage and style. #1 Mom Trusted*** Kit Contains: Texture Softener™ Cream Forest Green Liquid Activator Color Code Neutralizing Shampoo Anti-Breakage Sunflower Oil Formula Hair Moisturizing Complex Oil Moisturizing Lotion Introducing a breakthrough in hair manageability!  New Naturally Gentle Texture Softener™ mildly softens curly, coarse or kinky hair while maintaining its natural texture.  Contains the exclusive Anti-Breakage Sunflower Oil Formula to prevent damage from combin see more...

Just For Me Hair Texture Softener 8 oz.
  • "i would recommend this product to one who isn't looking to relax their hair bone straight." in 1 review
Frances A.
Review for: Hair more...
It made my first daughters hair very silky and made it long it doesn’t really have the best scent but it had a positive effect on her hair it did meet my expectations but it did make her hair burn for a little bit but at the end she was great.
Rose C.
LA
Review for: Hair more...
This ruined my hair. The first time I used it with the yellow old box, years ago, it worked perfectly. And my hair reverted back in 2 months like it was supposed to. However, this new white box is terrible. Based off of what I've read, I suspect the ingredients have changed, so they tried to be slick and change the box without notifying customers of the chemical changes. It changed for the worst. As said by the other reviewers, it is MUCH stronger now! Before I left it in for about 14 mins, and got maybe 3c curls out of it. With this new box,10 minutes was enough to kill my thick, coarse hair. Two years ago, I made the mistake of letting my mom put this in my hair. Everyday I wake up and dread looking at my hair because of this 10 minute mistake. My hair was beautiful, 4a, and long. This product honey, oh my gosh. Even leaving it on for reasonable time for my thick, curly hair left it STRAIGHT AND WAVY IN MINUTES! I looked like a fool (and still do). Thanks to this, my hair is wavy in the front, with almost no curl pattern, while the back has a slight "curl". My ends are stringy, fried, and straight. Just look at the photo above. I am now forced to transition, and big chop when I turn 18 because of all of this damage. This IS a relaxer, but arguably worse since I have around 6 textures going on in my head! I regret ever using this. On top of that, my hair is so frizzy, and "coarse and broomy" as someone described. I've had countless fairy knots, and ends falling out just by tugging on them because they're so damaged. This product made my hair so high porosity, and damaged, that any moisture I put in my hair evaporates overnight. I lost my curl pattern. I lost my length. I lost everything about my beautiful hair. All in 10 minutes...Please do not buy this, unless you want your hair ruined, and looking like its coarse, and blowdried 24/7. I'm currently nursing my hair back to health, which will take years. I beg you to use another brand. If you decide to still use this, please mix half the activator so you'll have time to see what is happening. Or find the old yellow box if you can, because that one NEVER gave me problems. No frizz, no excessive dryness, nada. I have lost about 8 inches of length due to this!! I am forced to choose between a low bun, a high bun, or braids because I can't wear my hair out. (#1, I barely have a curl pattern anymore, besides new growth. #2, my hair will dry out, if it's out. #3, It will definitely get frizzy and big no matter what I do to it, due to the damage.) Please don't risk it ): unless you wanna be forced to chop all of your hair off or transition if you accidentally leave it on too long.
member-7557d
Review for: Hair more...
NEVER use this product!!!!! I am black, white, and Cuban my curls shrink bad and some one told me about this product. I used it and all my hair started falling out! My hair won't even curl anymore.
J h.
Las Vegas, NV
This is by far my best product yet! My child's hair is super coarse and thick in addition her scalp is extremely tender. It was always a nightmare trying to shampoo, dry and regular maintenance her hair...until I used this product! Now her hair is awesome to manage and finally no screaming or tears!
Semyia B.
Washington, DC
I have been using their line since I was 12; I have a mixture of hair types and it does not kill my soft hair and it softens my coarse hair. My curls are bouncy and the hair products in the box is not too heavy for the hair once processed. I recommended this to any that does not want to use those adult texturizers on their virgin hair.
Georgina O.
Staten Island, NY
First off, don't let the product presentation fool you: Just For Me products are not just for kids! I use this product all the time (having never gotten my hair done in a salon) and I am always satisfied with the result. My hair is mixed texture of thin and curly, with some thick sections of hair as well. My natural texture is a mix of tight little curls that are also thick and coarse- and I use this product to make my curls more manageable to wear out or to style with. I've used other texturizers yet I always come back to this brand for how well it works, and how well it moisturizes the hair with sunflower oil.
Carliza B.
Boston, MA
The girls on the box seem to have nice loose curls and give the illusion that that is what you'd get if you use this. But when I used it I got a mix of straight, wavy, and curly hair so I just straightened my hair for the 3.5 years I used it. What I like is that it is mild and I especially like the sunflower oil that comes along with it. I decided to now transition back to natural since I think I will be able to handle my hair. When I was 10 I begged my mom to get it so I can deal with my hair. But it's great if you're looking for texlaxed results
Alicia J.
Anderson, SC
I used this on my daughters hair to soften her curls. I only left it in a little bit and she ended up having COMPLETELY STRAIGHT HAIR!!! I had to transition her back to her natural curls by cutting off a little every 3 months. It took me a year and a half to get her hair back to its original state. This was a complete FAIL!!!
Heaven-Leigh P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Bought it given hope to soften my coarse texture, i comb through once to get most of my hair straight. i was so disappointed. my edges laid flat and seriously i didn't leave it in long. only good thing was the sunflower oil. so glad i didn't put this in a child's hair.
Tiffany L.
Hot Springs , AR
It not supposed to be a relaxer and is supposed to basically soften curls some. It did that on my daughters course hair, but after a while I stopped using it on her because of the damage. This is very damaging on hair and causes so much breakage.

back