Just for Me! Hair Milk Silkening Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Jalisa L.

BY JUST FOR ME

New Tug Free Formula! Helps Nourish Hair 2 Promotes Smooth Silky Feel 3 Promotes Healthy Looking Hair Just For Me Hair Milk silkening conditioner nourishes strengthens hair by protecting against breakage. Hair is left feeling smooth, silky, soft. The comb will slip right through! Say goodbye to tugging hello to healthy looking tangle-free hair! see more...

Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
I use this on my daughters hair everyday faithfully!! It’s the best hair product for her type of hair. I highly recommend this product.
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
My daughter's hair is natural and I needed a good moisturizing conditioner for her to use. I picked this up and have been loving it for her. I use the Just For Me styling products in her hair and figured it was only fitting to use the matching conditioner. It leaves her hair feeling moisturized and hydrated without a greasy feeling. A little goes a long way. It also has a nice smell.