Just For Me Hair Milk Oil Moisturizing Lotion, 10 fl oz uploaded by Shaina B.

BY JUST FOR ME

Buy on Kmart
Jadie R.
Hephzibah
This product is amazing!!! I love it because on days when I feel like going natural and embracing my curls with a fro, it moisturizes and it also helps me detangle and pick it out so it doesn’t look nappy. I also love the scent.
Shaina B.
One of the beat drugstore moisturizers I have ever bought! It quenches my drug hair and it feels and looks hydrated when I'm done! I know this brand is recommend for kids but listen... It works for us adults too!