Hair CareHair Styling ProductsJust For Me
by Soft & Beautiful Natural Hair Milk Curl Smoother, 8 fl oz

Just For Me by Soft & Beautiful Natural Hair Milk Curl Smoother, 8 fl oz

by Just For Me

Just For Me Hair Milk Curl Smoother 8 Ounce. This Product is Easy to use. Just For Me Hair Milk Curl Smoother 8 Ounce.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Just For Me by Soft & Beautiful Natural Hair Milk Curl Smoother, 8 fl oz!
Tammy F.
Just For Me by Soft & Beautiful Natural Hair Milk Curl Smoother, 8 fl oz uploaded by Tammy F.
Purchased at: Target
I love this stuff! My daughter has a head full of crazy curls that tangles easily. I use this on her hair after every bath. Makes hair easy to brush and calms frizz. Makes curls look soft and defined and it smells sooo good. Great price! Highly recommend!
Amber A.
Cleveland, OH
Just For Me by Soft & Beautiful Natural Hair Milk Curl Smoother, 8 fl oz uploaded by Amber A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have nothing bad to say about Just For Me Natural Hair Milk! My toddler has a head full of curls and this is the only product that keeps them in check. It smells good too!
Rachel M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really amazing product I love it makes curls beautiful and bouncy better than all the products I have ever tried there is nothing I would improve about this the scent is immaculate and I would definitely recommend to others
Alondra P.
Orlando, FL
Just For Me by Soft & Beautiful Natural Hair Milk Curl Smoother, 8 fl oz uploaded by Alondra P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I swear by this product for my babies hair. I usually shampoo and condition with [product:johnsons-baby-no-more-tangles-2-in-1-shampoo-&-conditioner] (also in love with) first, then once he is out if the shower I will put some all over his hair w my hand (a little goes a long way btw) and comb it. It makes his hair so soft and it smells amazing. Immediately after his curls become way more defined and bouncy.
Kristen K.
Valdosta, GA
Just For Me by Soft & Beautiful Natural Hair Milk Curl Smoother, 8 fl oz uploaded by Kristen K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m obsessed with this hair milk. It makes my curls soft, bouncy, shiny and never crunchy. I have fine hair so too much product will weight it down. This hair milk is the perfect amount of moisture to give me beautiful spiral curls
Brittany M.
Tracy, CA
I looooooooove this product. Especially for the summer when I just want to let my hair do it's own thing without any heat. It smells so good and makes my hair feel really soft.
Samantha G.
Boca Raton, FL
Just For Me by Soft & Beautiful Natural Hair Milk Curl Smoother, 8 fl oz uploaded by Samantha G.
This stuff is amazing for curls!! I use it on my daughters hair cuz she has really curly hair and it really brings out her curls! It smells amazing too! Leaves her hair looking so soft, shiny and bouncy! I definitely recommend buying for curls!
Shanae A.
Culpeper, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to use this for my hair a while back but stopped because I learned that it has in it. I’m start to do my research on what’s good for ur hair and body. So I have cut out a lot of products that I used to use. I loved how it made my hair feel. Leaving my hair soft and smells amazing. I just wish it actually had healthy ingredients because I would love to have used on my daughter hair. Would have given a five star if it had natural and healthy ingredients in it
Theorie L.
washington
Every few months I find myself switching hair products and spending tons of money but I think I’ll keep using this one. It’s not expensive compared to other products for curls and it makes my curls so soft and defined, it reduces all of my frizz and calms my hair down a lot. I highly recommend. Btw it smells amazing!!
Dominique S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
Works for children and adults. Love this on mine and my boys hair. All 3 of us have a funny mix of hair super fine but dry as heck lol so this makes it so much easier to sit the boys down for hair styles and to comb through my dry curly nest . Reccomend and inexpensive

Looking for your answer?