Just Enough Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

Got you covered. Beauty by POPSUGAR's lightweight, hydrating, sheer and buildable Just Enough Tinted Moisturizer has SPF 15, versatile skin-friendly shades and natural antioxidants to help brighten your face. Plus, they added a silky layer of yummy ingredients to blur and smooth complexions without hiding the best part: you. It's easy pump tube lets you touch up wherever you go.

Product Size: 1 fl. oz.

Web ID: 8225610

Shades that give you just enough coverage for all skin tones from light to dark; Delightful aroma to remind you to go on vacation once in a while; Helps skin feel soft and hydrated; Helps skin look smooth and even; No bad stuff; sorry parabens, mineral oils, phthalates, triclosan, sodium laurel sulfate and gluten, you can't sit with us; Cruelty free; Vegan; Start with a clean face; Pump a small amount onto your fingers or a sponge, then blend from the center of your face outward; Add a second layer for deeper coverage or leave sheer for an even, effortless effect; Use with Be Bright Shimmer Highlighter and Make Me Blush Cheek Color

Editor Tip: When applying or picking the right shade for you, give it a second to set and let the hard-working ingredients settle into your skin to see the true color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Just Enough Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15!
Soledad, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this at Ulta while they were having a huge PopSugar sale, and I'm so glad that I did! It works really well with my combination skin. I've received compliments while wearing it, although, in reality, I have a lot of texture on my skin. It must hide it really well! My skin looks healthy and supple, and I appreciate that it evens out my blotchy skintone. I don't know if I would be willing to pay the full $35 for it, though. I think I would rather wait to see if I could find it on sale again.

Looking for your answer?