Just Dance® 2017 - Playstation 4

by Ubisoft

The dance floor is heating up with the greatest entry in the Just Dance franchise to date. Featuring over 40 of the hottest tracks on the planet, you'll never miss a beat! Includes: "Sorry" - Justin Bieber "Cheap Thrills" - Sia Ft. Sean Paul "Lean On" - Major Lazer Ft. M0 & DJ Snake "Worth It" - Fifth Harmony Ft. Kid Ink "DADDY" - PSY ft. CL of 2NE1 And more! And with the Just Dance Controller App, get the party started, no PlayStation Camera or PlayStation Move required - just grab your smartphone and start dancing! BONUS OFFER - INCLUDES TRIAL FOR JUST DANCE UNLIMITED - With your free 48-hour pass, you'll get access to Just Dance Unlimited, a service bringing you all the latest and hottest tracks from around the world, as well as to more than 220+ of the greatest hits from the massive Just Dance song catalog.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Just Dance® 2017 - Playstation 4!
How would you rate this product?
Miramar , FL
I think that this game would be better if there were more songs available outside of the locked unlimited dances. However, it actually a good game. I use it for workouts and having fun with my family.
Mississauga, ON
Just Dance® 2017 - Playstation 4 uploaded by Angymer D.
Perfect for whole family. Had to buy it when we got the PS4. Very popular with my nephews, works well with the camera and cellphones.