Just Dance 4 (Wii)

Which just dance is your favorite?
What platform is easier to dance in front of the Wii or the Xbox 360 kinect? Thanks!
Is there a difference in the versions? Like 1-4, or is just the songs?
Start your review of Just Dance 4 (Wii) !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's a great way to enjoy music and get your groove on while burning the holiday meal calories.in reviews
The dances are really fun and it's hilarious watching each other try to keep up.in reviews
This is a game you can play by yourself or with multiple people but either way it's so much fun to play.in reviews
so fun to play with friends and its a great workout by yourself on the just sweat options!in reviews
This is a great game to play with a group of friends and it is so much fun!in reviews
Sara  M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Just Dance 4 (Wii)  uploaded by Sara  M.
I loved using the game to get a bit more physical activity during the day there is even an execise mode so you can estimate the amount of calories you are losing as you play. I consider this a good warm up if you are about to go on a run or lift weights or do cardio.
Jeannie C.
This is a game you can play by yourself or with multiple people but either way it's so much fun to play. Everybody should give this game a chance.
Maeve D.
Toledo, OH
So fun! We got this game for Christmas as a family gift and we played it at our New Years Eve party! It was so fun and something that almost everyone can do!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,432 reviews
Hate exercising? look no further than dancing this video game provides hours of fun for my family with dance contests and goofy dancing. the music they have on this video game is good provides hours of entertainment. I recommend this for not only teens and tweens, but family game nights as wellJust Dance 4 (Wii)
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,137 reviews
My family LOVES these Just Fance games. They are so much fun. From the songs to the dance.moves, this is a big hit. We have family n9ght and we always find ourselves playing this game. Definitely worth having even if you are not a gamer. A perfect game for all occasions.
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
It’s a great game to get kids active. I was a kid when this came out so lol. But the songs are pretty good, maybe half of them.
crystal H.
Perry, FL
I love this game!!! I have had hours of fun playing this with family and friends and the best part is you get your exercise in without feeling like you are exercising!
Felicia B.
Chickamauga, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This game is great for our family workouts! It makes it fun and we challenge each other. Try this out with your family too!
JESSICA D.
Purchased at: GameStop
If its family game night or friends game night this is a fun funny game to have around. The whole series of these are as you sit back and watch each other try to bust moves its great fun to be had as you try to get the moves down right. If you want a night of fun and some laughter with gaming this is a great game to play
Puja S.
West Hills, CA
This is so fun to play and a great workout as well...love to challenge the kids at this to see who can do it better
Ask a question to the Influenster community...