Which just dance is your favorite?
What platform is easier to dance in front of the Wii or the Xbox 360 kinect? Thanks!
Is there a difference in the versions? Like 1-4, or is just the songs?
Start your review of Just Dance 4 (Wii) !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It's a great way to enjoy music and get your groove on while burning the holiday meal calories.” in 9 reviews
“The dances are really fun and it's hilarious watching each other try to keep up.” in 6 reviews
“This is a game you can play by yourself or with multiple people but either way it's so much fun to play.” in 5 reviews
“so fun to play with friends and its a great workout by yourself on the just sweat options!” in 4 reviews
“This is a great game to play with a group of friends and it is so much fun!” in 3 reviews
Linwood , KS
As a fitness regime, Just Dance ranks a fair way above the execrable Zumba game, and it cannily offers its own Latin-style workout. My favourite though, by a very long way, is the cheerleader workout. I don't even care if it's good for me. 25 straight minutes of marching and imaginary baton-twirling beats most of the things I could be doing with my time. Just Dance 4 is the best partner you could ask for. Time to hit the floor.
Texas
This is literally the best game ever. All of the just dance games are literally the best. It is so fun to play with your friends or even by yourself. I wouldn’t say it’s similar to any other games that I’ve played since it’s the only game I play that you would dance with. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves to dance and have a great time with your friends.
Wichita , KS
My kids enjoy this game and so do it it's great for family fun and you get a work out in the music is great it teaches you how to move along with we always compete as a family to see who can score the highest score if you are a gamer who likes f=dance party's and to move around this is for you
Macomb, MI
Just Dance is probably the most fun you'll ever have exercising. The dances can get taxing on stiff players and the accuracy with the remote means you'll have to be on top of your game to do well. Because it features new hits as well as classics, anyone can pick up and jam with their favorite tunes
Syracuse, IN
My friend and I used to Play this game every day after work. We would even put on high heels to get a better workout. It was a great way to stay and shape and have fun while doing it. It has a lot of good songs, I just wish it had more updated songs but it is still really fun to play
Coldwater, MI
I love just dance and I love that you can add more music now. Just wish you started out with a little better selection. The first few, you got quite a few decent songs. Now it's like you get a few and then have to spend even more money to get any decent songs.
Just Dance 4 (Wii)  uploaded by Julia L.
Just dance 4 is my absolute favorite just dance I could play this for hours I would recommend this to anyone who still has a wii because this game is so entertaining and is a great source of exercise. Just dance 4 is one of the best games on the wii.
New Jersey
such fun game that can get many friends and family involved. Great for having fun and even for exercising while playing a great game. Comes with many great songs and I have learned a lot of new dance moves that I can't wait to use at the next party
Cambridge, MD
I love playing just dance 4. The songs and dances are so much fun. Plus it’s not like a normal game where you just sit in front of a tv mindlessly playing video games. You actually get to get up and dance and get a nice exercise in while playing!
Vancouver
I LOVE Just Dance. It’s a great game series. And Just Dance 4 definitely did not disappoint! It’s a pretty good workout too! I would 100% recommend to anyone with kids or anyone who just wants a quirky game to play every once in a while!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...