BY JUST DANCE 4 (WII) #22 in Nintendo Games

• What platform is easier to dance in front of the Wii or t...17 Answers
  • Is there a difference in the versions? Like 1-4, or is ju...19 Answers
  • What age is this game suitable for?27 Answers
Just Dance 4 (Wii)
  • "It's a great way to enjoy music and get your groove on while burning the holiday meal calories." in 9 reviews
  • "The dances are really fun and it's hilarious watching each other try to keep up." in 6 reviews
  • "This is a game you can play by yourself or with multiple people but either way it's so much fun to play." in 5 reviews
  • "so fun to play with friends and its a great workout by yourself on the just sweat options!" in 4 reviews
  • "This is a great game to play with a group of friends and it is so much fun!" in 3 reviews
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I like this game... it is not great though. I only liked 2 songs. It works just as well as if you would want to try out Zumba!:) it is really affordable. I have only played with it 5 times because I always get bored easily:/
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Such a fun game! So many different songs and I like that they have workout modes to Really get your exercise on. It’s so fun and enjoyable for all ages! It is affordable and will last you! I definitely recommend for a family game
Julianne W.
Vernon
I bought this for when I had friends over and it was a fun time, play some good up to date music and dance around. It was always popular! But the wii never rEally recognized my dancing moves so I never got credit for it but it was still loads of fun!
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have Just dance one two and three would love to get this one for trying purposes I would of bought it but it's still a little high in price for a game I think but love the just dance games there fun and you can really sweat and get fit if you play a decent amount of time a day. I'm a huge gamer as you can tell by my photo I attached. I bought them all from Amazon. Would be nice getting a voxbox with some for free to try out and review. I use to play for hours a day. I have biggest looser and iCarly for the kids and so many more .
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This game is really fun and so are the rest of the Just Dance games. This one has some really great songs on it and if you are one who doesn't like to move your legs while playing games, this is a dancing game for you because it only goes off of the remote in your hand. If you want it to watch everything you do then I recommend the Xbox 360 version with the Kinect. Either way this game is so much fun!
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
The songs and dance moves are very fun and can be easy to do with practice. You can go solo or have the company of friends and family. If the dances are done properly you can make quite a sweat. It can also be used to workout, so why not. Great game to take the ease off.
Shekinah C.
Springfield , MA
I love love love just dance! I always have. Especially just dance 4 it always has been a great way to bring the family together to have fun, to stay fit without actually having to workout, also some of the songs are great.
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
This is a great game.. We have all the just dance games! It's a great workout! It gets you moving and sweating surprising! My 8 year old daughter loves playing it too! My son who is 12 will play it occasionally but he's on the shy side! I would definitely recommend this to anything that loves to dance.. And its great for parties too for entertainment!
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Just Dance is a great game for the entire family. It really makes you move and it is a great way to get some exercise. The songs they chose for this game are really good  and the dances are so much fun to do! Some of them are more challenging but that makes the game even more fun.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
I love this game!!! I have had hours of fun playing this with family and friends and the best part is you get your exercise in without feeling like you are exercising!
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Gamer Expert Level 2
Are you a repeat buyer do you have Just Dance 1 just dance 2 just dance 3 and just dance 4?
Stephanie T.
What age is this game suitable for?
Tasha C.
Which version of the Just Dance game is your favorite?
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
Is there a difference in the versions? Like 1-4, or is just the songs?
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
What is your favorite song to dance to?