BY JUST DANCE 4 (WII) #12 in Nintendo Games

• What platform is easier to dance in front of the Wii or the Xbox ...17 Answers
  • Is there a difference in the versions? Like 1-4, or is just the s...19 Answers
  • What age is this game suitable for?27 Answers
Just Dance 4 (Wii)
  • "It's a great way to enjoy music and get your groove on while burning the holiday meal calories." in 9 reviews
  • "The dances are really fun and it's hilarious watching each other try to keep up." in 6 reviews
  • "This is a game you can play by yourself or with multiple people but either way it's so much fun to play." in 5 reviews
  • "so fun to play with friends and its a great workout by yourself on the just sweat options!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love this game, it's very fun playing with friends plus you in a great workout as well" in 3 reviews
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I like this game... it is not great though. I only liked 2 songs. It works just as well as if you would want to try out Zumba!:) it is really affordable. I have only played with it 5 times because I always get bored easily:/
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Such a fun game! So many different songs and I like that they have workout modes to Really get your exercise on. It’s so fun and enjoyable for all ages! It is affordable and will last you! I definitely recommend for a family game
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
I got all the just dances except​ this one i love those games i can sit and play those games for hours. Dancing and sweating a great combination to losing unwanted pounds. If you do it every day for thirty minutes or less you never know the kind of weight loss you could achieve i know i was doing it every day and had some great results doing it every day for 5 months then i stopped due to having to take care of my newborn i had in May of 2015 now I'm trying to start back up so i can continue it again and stick to it and be ready for summer 2018 yay it's a great game there a mode to keep track of how much you sweat. I also love playing the Zumba games. They work good as well if you keep up with it daily. I would love to try Just Dance 4 out in exchange for my honest review of the game and my own thought on improvements it could use if any for the next version please do a gamers voxbox it's summer people got the game systems out too hot to be outside all day... But with the Wii you can be active in doors just like if you were outside. I highly recommend the Just Dance games all of them even ones i have yet to try there just already so great what more could they do???
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Just Dance is my favorite Wii game! As a dancer of 16 years, this is so fun (and I always win😛). It’s also a great workout and even more motivating when playing against other people. I love the variety on each game!
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have Just dance one two and three would love to get this one for trying purposes I would of bought it but it's still a little high in price for a game I think but love the just dance games there fun and you can really sweat and get fit if you play a decent amount of time a day. I'm a huge gamer as you can tell by my photo I attached. I bought them all from Amazon. Would be nice getting a voxbox with some for free to try out and review. I use to play for hours a day. I have biggest looser and iCarly for the kids and so many more .
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This game is really fun and so are the rest of the Just Dance games. This one has some really great songs on it and if you are one who doesn't like to move your legs while playing games, this is a dancing game for you because it only goes off of the remote in your hand. If you want it to watch everything you do then I recommend the Xbox 360 version with the Kinect. Either way this game is so much fun!
Shekinah C.
Springfield, MA
I love love love just dance! I always have. Especially just dance 4 it always has been a great way to bring the family together to have fun, to stay fit without actually having to workout, also some of the songs are great.
Ana C.
The songs and dance moves are very fun and can be easy to do with practice. You can go solo or have the company of friends and family. If the dances are done properly you can make quite a sweat. It can also be used to workout, so why not. Great game to take the ease off.
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
This is a great game.. We have all the just dance games! It's a great workout! It gets you moving and sweating surprising! My 8 year old daughter loves playing it too! My son who is 12 will play it occasionally but he's on the shy side! I would definitely recommend this to anything that loves to dance.. And its great for parties too for entertainment!
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Just Dance is a great game for the entire family. It really makes you move and it is a great way to get some exercise. The songs they chose for this game are really good  and the dances are so much fun to do! Some of them are more challenging but that makes the game even more fun.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Gamer Expert Level 2
Are you a repeat buyer do you have Just Dance 1 just dance 2 just dance 3 and just dance 4?
Stephanie T.
What age is this game suitable for?
Tasha C.
Which version of the Just Dance game is your favorite?
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
Is there a difference in the versions? Like 1-4, or is just the songs?
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
What is your favorite song to dance to?