BY JUST DANCE 3 #4 in Nintendo Games

• To play this game on the Wii, do you have to have a dancing mat? ...4 Answers
  • Is this a fun game?7 Answers
  • can i please test this prduct out2 Answers
Just Dance 3
  • "I found it really helpful when trying to lose weight because I hate exercise - but dancing doesn't feel like exercise because it's so much fun. " in 91 reviews
  • "I love this game, not only is it a game but it is a great workout that never gets boring, because you have so many different songs to choose from and each song has its own unique dance moves that you can follow and learn pretty fast." in 41 reviews
  • "Really fun to play with friends, especially if none of you can actually dance or have no hand-eye coordination because you have a real good time laughing at each other. " in 37 reviews
  • "Great way to work out and stay in shape with your family while you are having lots of fun and teaching your kids to stay healthy while working out. " in 32 reviews
  • "i really loved this game when i played it my sister rented it from the redbox and we played just for that day and i swear we dance to every single dance on that thing so much fun for the whole family my mom even got in on it:)!" in 30 reviews
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this dance but like not on the Wii because on the Wii it doesn't register right when I hurt your dancing so like it it's very aggravating cuz like you know you're doing the moves right and it says it's you're not doing it and other than that I love Just Dance just I hate it on the Wii console I think I'd like it better if it was on the Xbox where you're the controller for Kinect and it can see you actually doing the moves so you like you can get a better result but I do not recommend this for Wii that's probably a couple years ago
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Was excited when I got this game, I love music and I love to dance. This is a great form of exercise but let me say its a lot harder than you think. High impact fast paced dance moves. The music is great but its hard to keep up. It will have you sweating and laughing at your self all in one. I recommend trying this game.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I love all of the just dances! So many different songs and great for all ages. The songs are clean for the most part and this is a great family game or exercise workout game! I definitely recommend and it’s entertaining!
Ashlee W.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game caused many bruises between my cousin and I when we would inevitably knock each other upside the head or arms with the remotes. Overall though it's a fun game you just need to make sure you have plenty of room!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Just dance is a great way to get the party started it loosens people up and gets them more ready to talk. it really just breaks the ice and makes everything more fun. this game is so amazing and I would recommend it to everyone who wants to have a great time.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I love the whole Just Dance franchise, and Just Dance 3 was definitely a fun addition to our home. It is a game I can play with my teens and we all have a blast. Highly recommend for a great time.
Renee M.
Elmwood Park, NJ
When I got this game I went crazy because I love dancing. I love the music in this game because it's every music that every teen love. This dancing always put me in a great mood when I have a rough day. Whenever I played I will always play with my mom and my two brothers. Best dancing game ever !!!
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Just Dance is my favorite Wii game! As a dancer of 16 years, this is so fun (and I always win😛). It’s also a great workout and even more motivating when playing against other people. I love the variety on each game!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Gamer Expert Level 1
I am a very big fan of the Just Dance series. The game play is so much fun and it's a great way to get off the couch. What I like more about this version vs the older versions is new the 4 person play. My siblings and I have so much fun, I think our favorite dance is Taio Cruz's 'Dynamite' out of the 4 person play. Even my 4 year old brother has a blast playing this game. The song selection also seems to be a lot more diverse than the previous versions as well, which is a plus.

A new feature is earning Mojo points that opens up locked songs and mash ups. As the game progresses you need more mojo points to unlock songs than in the beginning. This is a great way to motivate you to play some more (as if you won't be playing all the time already). I also love that you can get a really great workout with the Just Sweat mode.

Basically, if you want a game that will be fun for people of all ages to play, get this. I am never disappointed by this series.
Sarah C.
Victorville, CA
Just dance is such a fun interactive game! It always has great upbeat song selections and some funny dance moves! I always love playing with my family and friends. I can never get tried of these games!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What system do you play just dance on?
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Who else uses this as a workout routine? I love it and its a great way to get kids involved to!
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone used this as a weight loss tool?
Kayla R.
What is your favorite song on Just Dance 3 to dance to?
Michelle B.
Smyrna, DE
What's your favorite just dance?