- "I found it really helpful when trying to lose weight because I hate exercise - but dancing doesn't feel like exercise because it's so much fun. " in 91 reviews
- "I love this game, not only is it a game but it is a great workout that never gets boring, because you have so many different songs to choose from and each song has its own unique dance moves that you can follow and learn pretty fast." in 41 reviews
- "Really fun to play with friends, especially if none of you can actually dance or have no hand-eye coordination because you have a real good time laughing at each other. " in 37 reviews
- "Great way to work out and stay in shape with your family while you are having lots of fun and teaching your kids to stay healthy while working out. " in 32 reviews
- "i really loved this game when i played it my sister rented it from the redbox and we played just for that day and i swear we dance to every single dance on that thing so much fun for the whole family my mom even got in on it:)!" in 30 reviews
A new feature is earning Mojo points that opens up locked songs and mash ups. As the game progresses you need more mojo points to unlock songs than in the beginning. This is a great way to motivate you to play some more (as if you won't be playing all the time already). I also love that you can get a really great workout with the Just Sweat mode.
Basically, if you want a game that will be fun for people of all ages to play, get this. I am never disappointed by this series.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos