BY UBISOFT

The dance floor is heating up with the greatest entry in the Just Dance franchise to date. Featuring over 40 of the hottest tracks on the planet, you'll never miss a beat! Includes: "Sorry" - Justin Bieber "Cheap Thrills" - Sia Ft. Sean Paul "Lean On" - Major Lazer Ft. M0 & DJ Snake "Worth It" - Fifth Harmony Ft. Kid Ink "DADDY" - PSY ft. CL of 2NE1 And more! Join over 100 million players online, show off your best moves, and share your coolest dance routines with the world. The music never stops with Just Dance 2017. see more...

Buy on Target*
Becca L.
A great addition to the Just Dance franchise. They have a wide variety of old and new songs to include everyone. The group dances are whimsical and fun. Playing this on the wii is much easier than playing on the xbox. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Amanda Z.
I love Just Dance 2017! The songs are great and the dance moves keep me busy. This is a great cardio work out for those that love to dance. This game is great! I recommend playing!
A couple of months ago I bought it, it's a lot of fun, it has a great variety of songs. I love to play and to exercise. One detail that I love is that every time you play a song for the first time you unlock an avatar and they are beautiful.
Ann r.
Since iam hard time tone down and cant go out me and my kid loving this dance2017 for our daily work out routine, as mom and son quality time
Jessica D.
Love love love this game! It has a great selection of music and great dance moves. I love playing this game by myself or with friends.
Xoey Z.
Montreal, QC
The whole just dance series is so much fun, sometimes I want to get a mild workout in while having fun and this is what I do. I especially love the world dance floor that allows you to dance with people all around the world and get a sweat session in at the same time! Lots of modes and songs for all tastes! Great for parties too!
Laura P.
Sydney, NS
Love this gives exercise but is allot of fun
I give it 5 stars i have always loved games like this
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have long wanted to buy this game, but I never decide. Is it worth this game?