Just Dance 2016 for Nintendo Wii

by Ubisoft

Introducing Just Dance(r) 2016 - the newest game from the top-selling franchise - with 40+ new tracks! Bust a move to "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars and feel the beat in "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor - Just Dance 2016 features an amazing tracklist with visuals that are more creative and breathtaking than ever before. Join over 100M players and dance to your favorite songs - available October 20, 2015!

What's your favorite song? Mine is No Control
I suffer from diabetes and neurapthy. I'm 57 and wonder what I can do for low impact exercises that won't cause added stress on my joints?
I have been looking for a new game for my kids. They have other just dance and wanted to know if this one is worth getting?
Start your review of Just Dance 2016 for Nintendo Wii!
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love all the just dance games💃🏻 lots of songs to chose from. It's a great workout and is lots of fun to play
Ruogomuotki, Maze
I have so much fun playing it with my wii. it really good Songe in the game and some funne dance moves😂😍😍
manouba mornaguia
Nooooot goooooood buuuuut you caaan plaaayeeed butttt i thiiink its goood a kiiiids not for a biiig gus
Ask a question to the Influenster community...