BY UBISOFT

Introducing Just Dance(r) 2016 - the newest game from the top-selling franchise - with 40+ new tracks! Bust a move to "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars and feel the beat in "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor - Just Dance 2016 features an amazing tracklist with visuals that are more creative and breathtaking than ever before. Join over 100M players and dance to your favorite songs - available October 20, 2015!

• I suffer from diabetes and neurapthy. I'm 57 and wonder w...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new game for my kids. They have...2 Answers
  • I've heard about this and I always see commercials about ...2 Answers
Minako G.
Chapin, SC
A great party essential! Played this game with friends and the party didn't end til after 1 a.m.!

I love how there's a wide variety of songs to play from various decades as well as countries, and enjoy the new karaoke function.

Only thing I'd suggest is to release an international/ kpop version, since it was really fun dancing to songs from different countries :)
Savannah C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love the Just Dance Franchise I have literally every single one. This was not one of my favorite formats however. They changed stuff up especially in the sweat category. It's different from past versions of the game. Also don't love how you get new songs by using your coins. I liked it better when you unlocked them as you went. Other than that it has a ton of new hip songs and the dances are always a load of fun. And competing against friends is a blast.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Just Dance is my favorite Wii game! As a dancer of 16 years, this is so fun (and I always winūüėõ). It‚Äôs also a great workout and even more motivating when playing against other people. I love the variety on each game!
Keflyn D.
Such a awesome and fun game. I love to play it with friends and in large groups! I don't even like to dance but this makes dancing way fun!! Great game for anybody and everybody!
Leslie G.
JUST DANCE 2016 is a very fun game I like it a lot because my kids dance and move insted of sitting infront of the t.v. doing nothing but move the fingers. I like te fact that has unlimited songs and they keep adding mmore new songs every week or so. I don't like that the game freezes while se are dancing, and se have to restared the game. The unlimited songs dissapered and the avatars too. I don't know why this happens but I think its a problem with the internet conexion or something. The game is good but has technical problems!!
Molly S.
Champlin, MN
Even mom will play this one! We have family dance-off nights. It's quite a workout and the moves are tricky, but everyone in our family has fun both watching and playing. The only fault I have with this is that I swear my daughter is better at the moves but often my remote says I win...not complaining, but my daughter might be!
B√°rbara G.
De verdad que jugar JD, es la mejor actividad que puedes hacer. Es muy divertido bailar las coreografías que no tienes ni la más mínima idea y luego poco a poco le vas agarrando el ritmo. THE WORLD DANCE FLOOR no sé cómo funciona debido a que no me conecto casi pero creo que se bugea mucho.
Amber K.
I love all of the Just Dance games! They have many different, popular songs and it is affordable! You can play it all the time with up to 3 friends or family members! I recommend it to people who like to dance! This one is my second favorite Just Dance game.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this game. It have a lot of the popular hits and fun songs to dance too. I think they improve the game in a way, the moves are more accurate than previous versions. This is a fun way to exercise.
Joey E.
Austin, TX
My whole family loves to play this game! We get the newest one every year.
It's really fun and it helps you be active.
It has really recent popular songs and it's a fun family activity!
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
Have anyone played this game yet a are the songs and dances any good?
Nadia F.
Port St Lucie, FL
I've heard about this and I always see commercials about it . Is it fun ?I think I want one
B√°rbara G.
¬ŅCu√°l es tu canci√≥n favorita?/What's your favorite song?
Sharon O.
Tucson, AZ
I suffer from diabetes and neurapthy. I'm 57 and wonder what I can do for low impact exercises that won't cause added stress on my joints?
Nadia F.