BY XBOX #8 in Xbox Games

Just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s #1 dance game! bringing new moves and game modes to over 40 top tracks, just dance 2015 features hit songs like happy by pharrell williams, burn by ellie goulding, and legendary favorites like walk this way by run dmc & aerosmith, with more tracks to be announced very soon. there are a million reasons to play and a million stories to be created with just dance 2015! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features... see more...

• Is just dance 2015 worth buying? 6 Answers
  • Is this just Dance worth buying5 Answers
  • Do you actually feel worked out after these games? Also, ...5 Answers
Just Dance 2015 (Xbox One)
  • "(1/24/2014) It is amazingly fun, I have played Just dance before on the wii and playstation eye, but forgot how much fun the kinect it." in 2 reviews
  • "great game to play along with family or friends.. love most of the tracks.." in 1 review
  • "i love just dance , its a good game for the whole family and man is it a workout." in 1 review
Marquita S.
Richmond
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love Just Dance. It is fun and very entertaining to play with friends. My favorite feature is  the dance offs because they challenge you. They challenge your memory skills and how well you can remember choreography. It's entertaining to see how well people can keep up with the choreography.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite games in the entire world! I love it!! The songs they have on here are really good and fun to dance to! I love battling against my friends and family. This is definitely a game to have close to you during family night! It’ll keep everyone laughing.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I Like this game so much it is very fun and so addicting I can sit and play this video game for hours at a time . I love playing this game with my little brothers we all have fun playing this game . We have fun dancing to the songs
Alyssa S.
Riverview, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this series of games so much. I love how you can choose your difficultly which allows you to play even if you do not have a lot of stamina. I have asthma and I used to struggle to do even slight physical activity but this game helped me be able to get in shape because you kinda forget that you are exercising while you are playing haha. This game got me into awesome shape and helped increase my stamina while working out I love it!
Nava S.
Granger, IN
I love dance games, which is what drew me to try this one out. I’ve heard a lot of things about Just Dance and was super excited to try it out with my family. This truly is a really fun game, but I don’t think it’s as good as Dance Central. I feel like the dance moves are more well thought out on Dance Central versus Just Dance. I will say that the music setlist on Just Dance is great though- good variety!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love to dance so this game was really fun to me. The songs on there are decent and sometimes every once in awhile, you will unlock a more popular song. I do recommend this game,  but i think the game Dance Central is a better option if you are looking for a dance game. That is why I gave this game a three star rating.
Sanjana N.
I just love this game cd ! Great and a fun way to keep yourself on your feet and active. When you can't keep yourself active a lot you can just turn this on and have fun.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This game is a lot of fun and an excellent exercise. My only issue is you have to have your living room set up just right in order for it to read you on the game. If you have a small or cluttered living room, I suggest not purchasing it.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite xbox games. Just Dance 2015 (Xbox One) is actually the only one I like to play. I have kept it and then bought newer versions. But these old routines are still wonderful. Would totally recommend!
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
Gamer Expert Level 1
I played this game sooooo much! I didn’t even play to get points! I just danced because it was really fun and good exercise! Plus all the songs are really good and fun to dance to! It’s fun to play with friends
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
How fun is this game
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
Is this a good family game night game?
Micah C.
Newberg, OR
Is this game any different than the previous ones?
Beth S.
Is this the same as the one from Wii?
Leanne T.
Mount Holly, NJ
What's your favorite song on this game?