Just Dance 2015 Nintendo Wii U

by Nintendo

Just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s #1 dance game! bringing new moves and game modes to over 40 top tracks, just dance 2015 features hit songs like happy by pharrell williams, burn by ellie goulding, and legendary favorites like walk this way by run dmc & aerosmith, with more tracks to be announced very soon. there are a million reasons to play and a million stories to be created with just dance 2015! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Just Dance 2015 Nintendo Wii U!
Alexandra Y.
Just Dance 2015 Nintendo Wii U uploaded by Alexandra Y.
En general amo los juegos de Just dance, en el wii y wii u no es tan divertido como en el xbox que te reconoce los movimientos de todo el cuerpo, sin embargo, si de verdad quieres no hay ningún problema en seguir la coreografía aquí, esta selección de canciones no es mi favorita sin embargo trae bastante variedad aunque las coreografías no están tan difíciles, lo que me gustó bastante son los retos que haces con otras personas.
Alexandra L.
So much fun. A little hard, since you have to hold the remote a certain way, but that's what makes its challenging. It's also a great workout. Tons of fun for all ages and for parties! I defiantly recommend this game to others!
Indira A.
I love this game, it's super fun, offers new songs while you accumulate scores. It's great for family or friends to those who like to dance and have fun parties,
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,150 reviews
Fun game to play solo or with others. I also like the new karaoke version where you can sing along
Sarah S.
Features fun popular songs that get you up and moving. I bought this for exercise and my whole family likes to dance and battle each other. It’s very fun
Becca L.
Saint Paul, MN
Gamer Expert Level 2
A great addition to the Just Dance franchise. They have a wide variety of old and new songs to include everyone. The group dances are whimsical and fun. Playing this on the wii is much easier than playing on the xbox. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Just dance is such a great battle game that I love to play with my younger brothers . We love to see who is the much better dancer .
jessica P.
Albuquerque, NM
This game is fun a a workout.... it has great songs to choose from and the whole family can play and laugh and have fun i don't have wii u but we have it for xbox
Annie V.
Sacramento, CA
This is the best game to play with family and friends. Especially when you want to show how of a good dancer you are. It also can get pretty intense. You can play as a body work out.
Yvonne C.
We git the Nintendo Wii U for our daughter a couple of years ago and thus dance game we still play. A good exercising game.

Looking for your answer?