Just Dance 2015 (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Hope B.Just Dance 2015 (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Noor J.Just Dance 2015 (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Victoria C.

BY NINTENDO #44 in Nintendo Games

Just dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world s #1 dance game! bringing new moves and game modes to over 40 top tracks, just dance 2015 features hit songs like happy by pharrell williams, burn by ellie goulding, and legendary favorites like walk this way by run dmc & aerosmith, with more tracks to be announced very soon. there are a million reasons to play and a million stories to be created with just dance 2015! with more than 50 million copies of just dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features... see more...

• What's you're favorite song to dance to?8 Answers
  • I love love love the Just Dance games! This one is my dau...4 Answers
  • ¿Como es el juego? Estoy pensando en comprarlo.2 Answers
Just Dance 2015 (Nintendo Wii)
  • "I love this game my whole family played this on Christmas everyone enjoyed the songs and new songs were constantly added as you played along." in 2 reviews
  • "Great way to work up a sweat at home and lots of fun to watch the kids play." in 1 review
  • "It is a great game to play with the whole family filled with lots of laughter and memories. " in 1 review
  • "It is so much fun to dance with family and friend and just have a good time." in 1 review
  • "Just dance 2015 is the best game i have played i like the songs that are in there those are they hardest ones to dance to but the ones i dont like but its still a good game i would play it with my friends " in 1 review
Hope B.
It's interesting lol. The song selection is a little bit cringey but funny to dance to. It's nice to play with friends and i could see why younger people might like it. The dances are also a bit cringey but fun to do. If you like pop music then you should like this but it's not my thing
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH
Just tried this today and I love it! The songs are great and the dance moves are fairly easy to follow. Especially for someone that is not a real dancer and is basically only doing it for exercise. My only complaint is that I wish it had the "fitness" section like the past Just Dance's. Unless I just haven't found it yet? Otherwise, great as always! And an amazing workout.
Synthia I.
Compton , CA
I got this for my little brother and ended up playing as well. I love the songs that are on here and all of the options that are available for how to play. Everyone can make their own little profile and play together or alone. There's a workout feature that i really enjoyed too and i was sweating halfway through it. Worth it.
Becca L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
A great addition to the Just Dance franchise. They have a wide variety of old and new songs to include everyone. The group dances are whimsical and fun. Playing this on the wii is much easier than playing on the xbox. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Delaney D.
Growing up and playing this game on the Wii was always a blast for my friends and I! We really enjoyed 'just dancing' along to the music and even singing along to familiar songs of the time. I love how many versions of this game there and how enjoyable it was.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
All of the just dance games are so fun!!!! Highly recommend all of them honestly. We had hours and hours and hours of fun with them. Very simple interface and easy to figure out.
Lucy P.
Me and this game go way back...it's been out for so long! I used to play this with my friends after school. It was a great way to kill time while still having fun. I think it's a very cool non-violent game for kids to play. There's a small chance of getting hurt...lol
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
The just dance games never fail to bring a good time. It may be a bit pricey but it's worth it if you are going to play with a group of people. 2015 includes some of the latest songs of the year that you can jam out and have a great time.
Yoazin F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Greta family game for little kids and adults it will have everyone up and dancing to the songs. Great work out alternative lol because you will be sweating after acouple dances. Very fun and has some of the newest songs
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Just Dance is my favorite Wii game! As a dancer of 16 years, this is so fun (and I always win😛). It’s also a great workout and even more motivating when playing against other people. I love the variety on each game!
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
Is this one better than the previous versions?
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
What's you're favorite song to dance to?
Candice W.
I love love love the Just Dance games! This one is my daughter's favorite as it has a couple of very popular children's sons on it.
Patricia Á.
Las Piedras
¿Como es el juego? Estoy pensando en comprarlo.
gab c.