GroceryHampton Creek
Just Chipotle Ranch - 12oz

Just Chipotle Ranch - 12oz

by Hampton Creek

A peppery yet creamy dressing, Hampton Creek’s Just Wild West is every cowboy’s favorite. Whether you’ve been working all day on the ranch, or are just trying to spice up your lunch break, this dressing brings classic ranch flavors with an edge of heat. Just Wild West is a well-deserved addition to any meal.

Features: Dairy free, does not contain egg, non-GMO, soy free

Serving Size: 1 tablespoons

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Wellness Standard: Non-GMO

Servings: 24, Approximate

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Package type: Individual item multi-serving

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Exterior Container: Plastic Bottle

Dietary Needs: Gluten free, Certified Gluten Free, Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Number of interior containers: 1

My local supermarket stopped selling this brand? I’ve also looked at Whole Foods( because they carry the just egg) and no luck! Where can I find it?Please help this was my favorite condiment and put it on almost everything.
Start your review of Just Chipotle Ranch - 12oz!
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Love love love this! Love the regular ranch love the ceaser and the Just Eggs. The ranch taste just like ranch. Like the ranch I remember as a non vegan! All of these taste so much like the non vegan kind I need to stock up!! I heard though that they are discontinuing the ranch dressing !!!! I hope this isnt true cause I will be truly saddened it took me what feels like forever to find a ranch I liked!
Kimberly N.
Lumberton , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
The particular bottle I purchased was past date (really nice Walmart). Not something I usually worry about if something is still on shelf. I didn’t notice until I was home and it hadn’t been expired for long so I hoped for the best and tried it anyway. I’m not sure if mine was a good representation of what it should taste like but it was good enough, not really spicy. I would like to try the sriracha mayo if they ever sell it in my store, until then I’ll just mix my own. Otherwise, great brand for vegan condiments.
Becky S.
Langley, BC
Purchased at: Safeway
I have been looking for something like this for a few years now. My mom found it at Safeway and said I had to try it. It is the best chipotle ranch I have ever tried. It works great on a salad, burger, or even as a dip for fries. It has a slight kick of heat. I would highly recommend this product.