Just Chill All Natural Sparkling Calming Beverage Tropical 12 fl oz uploaded by Danae T.Just Chill All Natural Sparkling Calming Beverage Tropical 12 fl oz uploaded by Vivian T.

BY JUST CHILL

You're a smooth operator, you know you're at your best when you're calm and focused, not jacked-up and jittery. JUST CHILL is a calming drink designed to enhance your flow, the blend of functional ingredients, including Suntheanine, has been designed to support your lifestyle of staying calm and confident while you do your thing. Supports calm + focused mindset Helps reduce stress with SuntheanineEssential vitamins + minerals The Power of CalmCalm + FocusNon-GMONatural Ingredients fortified with vitamins & minerals Over 150mg of Suntheanine see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Danae T.
A fantastic beverage that claims to promote "calm and focus"! I'm not entirely sure if it works or if it's the placebo effect but I do feel a bit more relaxed. The flavor is amazing as well, a lightly tropical flavor.
Madison L.
The mouthwatering flavors of mango, peach and orange combine to create this flavor. Just Chill Beverages are powered by a unique amino acid called SunTheanine. SunTheanine is a “nootropic” or functional supplement that enhances cognitive function. SunTheanine is the only clinically studied and patented form of L-Theanine you can get your hands on. L-Theanine, a unique amino acid found in green tea, has been shown to help improve performance by reducing stress and increasing focus without causing drowsiness.
Vivian T.
Mountain View, CA
Just Chill drinks are hilariously marketed. My husband brought this home and slammed it on the table when I was going through an extremely rough period at work. The packaging is great and the drink is pretty good. I can't say it helped me feel relaxed, but it sure made me laugh!
Samantha S.
I was skeptical at first because not all sparkling water is good to me. But second the drink touched my taste buds I was in awe. I absolutely love the flavor. It is delicious and I would recommend it for sure!