BY ROBERTO CAVALLI

Roberto cavalli's design house introduced just cavalli new fragrance for men in 2013 as the counterpart to his women's fragrance. This warm, spicy scent wraps you in a cloak of leathery goodness mingled with the aromatic note of vetiver and peppered... see more...

Yessica G.
Yessica G.
I originally purchased the perfume for my self. However, I loved it sooo much that I managed to find the male version. It smells fresh but you can tell in from a cologne. Highly recommend for the boyfriend to have.
Mizael M.
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Meherin P.
Meherin P.
Its one of my fvrt perfume...... Very nice smell........ Packaging is very nice ....... Though expensive but very good one
With A.
With A.
Street Safa avenue safta N ° 2 Manzel Abderrahmen Bizerte, Tunisia
I took this to my Fiancé and he loves it so much he can't get over it ,it's longlasting it wears all daylong.