BY JUST BORN

Jamie J.
This is a really tasty treat!  I love the variety of flavors.  Each candy capsule is an explosion of flavor to enjoy and with 10 flavors. impossible to dull or bore your taste buds.  This is a perfect movie snack but is also fun for traveling,  or reading munchies, etc as they don't make messes.  No finger staining, if one hits the floor and you stop on it there is no fear of smearing it into your carpet, etc.
Chakirah K.
These are really bold and delicious flavors. Will be buying this king of candy more often. The Caribbean Punch is my favorite plus its my favorite color. They are in expensive and I would recommend these for all the chewy candy.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kids loooove the variety!! I always buy multiple boxes for everyone’s taste buds for movie night at home. The are decently priced, good flavor and come with a filling but shareable amount. Definitely recommend for movie goers and parties for satisfying those variable tastes. Availability at Walmart for sure
Kaila F.
I’m not a huge fan of tropical flavors but mike and Ike sure does know how to do it! These are already my favorite candies and these flavors just makes it even better!
Sarah S.
I love the mike and Ike mega mix! There are 10 different flavors ranging from peach berry to watermelon and they are all super yummy. Out of all the options from mike and Ike this is my absolute favorite
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this candy craves my sweet tooth and my urge for sweets I eat it in moderation.I get this at my local dollar tree just for a buck what a bargain compare to movie theaters which charge like 4 bucks
Marissa S.
Moon Township, PA
I think I may have a bit of a problem... I keep buying these. Every time I go to the store I find myself buying mike and Ikes. Some pros: only $1, a lot in the box, freakin delicious. Some cons: not really any. 10/10 would recommend and and duh I’m buying again!
Alex S.
Burlington, KY
I am a huge fan of Mike and Ike's. When I got this from someone on Christmas I was ecstatic. All the best flavors in one box, I must be dreaming. So good! I ate the whole box, oops!
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
These Mike and Ike's are delicious! I love that there are 10 different flavors. There are flavors for everyone, and if you like to spice it up you can mix flavors with an entire handful! Such a great $1.00 treat. My kids love these as much as I do!
Amber M.
Louisa
My favorite flavors! They r soo good, with blue raspberry and Caribbean punch my new favorites! I was really surprised at all the flavors. So affordable! They r much better than the original flavors! If you haven't tried them you need to!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Which flavor is your favorite?!