Just Born Milk Chocolate Covered Peeps

by Generic

Milk Chocolate Covered Peeps chicks. 1 oz. In counter display. Made in USA. DollarDays is a premier company that is the secret weapon of small businesses, nonprofits, and every day consumers looking for insider access to the same kind of buying power...

Does anyone else think that these are just not as good as the original peeps?
Start your review of Just Born Milk Chocolate Covered Peeps!
Product Highlights
“They are the best little snack ever!!” in reviews
“If u have a sweet tooth I'd definitely reccommend it! ” in reviews
“I give milk chocolate Peeps my vote for favorite easter candy !” in reviews
Dallas, TX
This is my FAVE time of year because of these little chocolate covered peeps! They are the best little snack ever!!!
Tacoma, WA
Not as good as the regular peeps the chocolate wasn't good had a weird taste to it and weird texture in your mouth
These are so good! Best thing I've ever tasted! If u have a sweet tooth I'd definitely recommend it!
Sacramento, CA
These are fantastic!! good old fashioned peeps but now covered in milk chocolate!! they taste so good
My kids love them bad enough peeps is just sugar add chocolate n have them run around for hours ..
Downey, CA
Chocolate covered anything is good but, chocolate covered peeps. A M A Z I N G! Nothing compares.
Love these! Then again I do love Peeps, so covering them in chocolate is a great idea!!
San marcos, Ca
Ok what is better than a peep lol a chocolate covered peep I love getting these
Ok what is better than a peep lol a chocolate covered peep I love getting these
Sherwood Park , AB
Peeps are good especially during Easter time but I have not seen peeps flavored in chocolate