Just Born Mike & Ike Zours Sour Candy 3.6 oz. uploaded by Miriam B.Just Born Mike & Ike Zours Sour Candy 3.6 oz. uploaded by Zandy B.

BY JUST BORN

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Mike & Ike Zours Sour Candy 3.6 oz. Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

• What do these taste like? I'm looking for a minty flavor ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Yum yum yum yum Love me some good candy Mom recommended yes indeed Get some!" in 1 review
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When I was younger, sour candies were extremely popular. These candies have a great sweet and sour taste and have good flavor too! They seem hard to find lately so if you find a box try them! They are not expensive at all and totally worth it!
Sabryna D.
Avondale, AZ
YOOOOO this candy is the best candy ever. It has always been my favorite since I was a kid. It's super sour and sweet after eating it. I can only find this at harkins or at Walgreens which is kind of upsetting. But I get it when I can.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
These are amazing little candies! I love each flavor and it’s a great sour taste- not too intense but not underwhelming. I don’t think there’s a similar candy as far as taste and consistency!!! I always have a box or two of these in my candy stash
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
These are a rare find in my town. Usually I spot zours at Big Lots! On those rare occasions when I do see that yellow rectangular box, I'm sure to throw that sour sucker into my cart! These are Mike and Ike's with attitude! They pack a punch and are just hug your taste buds with a tangy sweetness!
Antonette S.
Chandler, AZ
These are one of my favorite candies! I wish they would come out with an all blue package though, as those are my favorite. I keep a stash of these in my purse at all times. It's perfect for the hot Arizona weather as they won't melt when I have been outside all day. I love love love them! They are sour without being unbearably sour.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
I always pick these up every time I go the grocery store looking for something sweet. These are my favorite candies and I can eat a whole box of these in one sitting. They are that good! They have a sweet and sour taste but the sour is not overwhelming and adds a tasty kick.
Miriam B.
These have been my favorite candy for many years. I love everything sour, and these are perfection. It's hard not to eat a whole box! Unfortunately, they are really hard to find where I live. I always keep a stash in the house!
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these! My sister and I sorta grew up in this candy, it tastes good and it's affordable! It's sour, and has a delicious fruity taste! Unfortunately they aren't around in stores, but I still recommend it to others!
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
Oh man, these are absolutely one of my favorite candies ever. They're tart, fruity, and delicious! Once you eat one or two, it's tough not to finish the whole box. I tend to only be able to find these at Target around Halloween, so I always stock up.
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't usually like mike and Ike's but these are just great. They're really sour and have a nice kick to them. I just wish that they would add more flavors and take out the watermelon ones lol
Fradie K.
Brooklyn, NY
What do these taste like? I'm looking for a minty flavor pepperminty candy. Are these minty?