BY CHEW-ETS

Peanut Chews, Original 24 - 2.0 oz (56 g) bars [48 oz (1.34 kg)] Bite-size chewy pieces loaded with peanuts! Made in the U.S.A. Keep in a cool dry place. The Original Peanut Chews in this box were in perfect condition when shipped from our factory. The... see more...

• Can u purchase peanut chews in the south I'm thinking abo...1 Answers
  • Where does this candy rank on your favorite candies list?1 Answers
Just Born Chew ets Peanut Chews, 24 ea
  • "I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate so this is purely just my opinion!" in 1 review
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
I have to admit although this candy is not anywhere near the top of my favorites list, I do still become satisfied if I have one or two. I will eat these only if there isn't a snickers bar or milky way around. I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate so this is purely just my opinion!
Tamara W.
Selden, NY
I've been eating these since I was a kid. They use to come in a brown package. Overall I love peanut Chews. Great combo of peanuts and carmel.
Katie G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate and salty peanuts? Who could ask for anything more? Just another great yummy chocolate candy :D :D
Abby C.
Philadelphia , PA
PHILLY REPRESENT! Classic candy that tastes good and gets all kinds of stuck in your teeth. Even better frozen!
emilee s.
I love these peanut chews they are my favorite. They are a great source of protein.
Megan G.
Northampton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Peanut chews are a classic candy. I like how they come in milk and dark chocolate.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
Where does this candy rank on your favorite candies list?
Gloria A.
CHESTER, PA
Can u purchase peanut chews in the south I'm thinking about moving there and some brands they don't have?