BY JUST BAKED #86 in Dining

• What's your favorite flavor to get, I never know which fl...2 Answers
Rhonda K.
Oregon, OH
A location recently had opened this fall at our local mall. I was impressed with the layout of the kiosk in the center court however the cupcakes were no better than what I could make at home. For the price I paid I was disappointed in the quality of the product given.
Megan Y.
I really love the cupcakes here most have a filling inside so it's always a surprise when you bit inside of it. There a little pricey but they have to make there money somewhere it is just cupcakes. I only get these as a special treat for a special occasion.
Kim S.
Royal Oak, MI
The cupcakes are okay...nothing more, nothing less. They're reasonably moist and nicely flavored. But there's nothing THAT spectacular about them. Granted, I wouldn't make cupcakes at home so this is nice, but otherwise it's nothing to write home about.
Luna S.
Realmente buenos cupcakes. Vengo aquí de vez en cuando, saben muy bien todo el mundo les gustaría Los bizcochos están bien ... nada más, nada menos. Son razonablemente húmedas y bien condimentadas. Pero no hay nada ESO espectacular sobre ellos. Por supuesto, no me hacen magdalenas en casa, así que es agradable, pero por lo demás no es nada que destacar.
Jessica J.
Ortonville, MI
Very good but also very pricey. The location by my house went out of business and it made me sad but i suppose i only stopped in there once myself.
Caryn M.
Tried it once it was cute and kid friendly. a cup cake is a cupcake except when it is in a fancy tray and then a fancy package.
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
Really good cupcakes . I come here once in a while, they taste really good everyone would like them
Megan Y.
What's your favorite flavor to get, I never know which flavor to order?