JUS by Julie uploaded by Hannah R.JUS by Julie uploaded by Megan M.

BY JUS BY JULIE

Made fresh daily from only pure and raw ingredients, our products are designed to rid your body of impurities while keeping you fueled with essential vitamins. Our products are simple, honest and down to earth—made from nature's finest produce and a generous dose of love—nothing more, nothing less.

• I ordered the one day cleanse and I'm curious if anyone has tried...1 Answers
Winnie T.
Flushing, NY
I just finished my 3 day cleanse and I can't really believe that I did it.. Maybe because I was busy at work and didn't realize my appetite as much? Yesterday was my last day and today I had my first meal and it felt so good yet I also felt like if I had to do another juice day.. I'd be fine with it?

Overall the juices were pretty good! Not as bad as I would imagine. for each day, there were 6 bottles - 3 green juices and then there were three other ones that were very enjoyable! I loved the spicy lemonade the most - I heard it's the "beyonce juice" and I think I can drink it everyday! The chia berry was also very delicious. Each day had pretty much the same combination but maybe like 1 change? They label 1,2,3,4,5,6 for you so you know which to consume in what order. I think I would enjoyed it more if there was more variation in the juices if possible.

So I was sharing my experience in my insta-story and I looked back to realize that the second day of my 3 day cleanse was the hardest. It was on the second day that I started googling cheats to cleanses but DID NOT cheat - i only had the juices. Which I am extremely proud of. I think that after this experience, I helped myself see that I can curve cravings that I have - it's really that easy. I don't need to have it! I feel like I am definitely less bloated than before and definitely want to watch what I eat from now on. It was a great experience and I'd definitely look to do it again.

Shelly J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tried 1 day cleanse (which in turn I used for 2 Days as I could not consume full bottles in 1 day). Within couple of days I could feel the difference in my body Felt light in my stomach. The juices were fresh, taste was also fine except one of them getting too difficult to drink. Delivery service and packing was also great. It is shipped with a cooling pack within the bag. Looking forward to order again...just waiting for the right discounts for me.
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
JUS by Julie is my go to when I need a cleanse or just a reset to my diet! I’m a big sweet eater so I will do a 3-day cleanse when I realize I’ve begun to indulge way to often. I would love to be able to buy these delicious juices at stores near me instead of having them shipped from NY!
Hannah R.
Mayfield Vlg, OH
I ordered the 3 day juice and soup cleanse by Jús by Julie recently, some of the soups were REALLY yummy, the other ones were pretty rough to get through. The juices were pretty good, but you have to order small amount often since the shelf life is not very long. The juice and soup cleanse is hard!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I did the three day juice cleanse with my dad and it had positives and negatives. Some of the flavors were really good; there was a sweet green one I liked a lot and the spicy lemonade was super good but not so filling because it's pretty thin. I didn't like the coconut or the peanut butter one (I usually love peanut butter) and that was annoying for the cleanse when I couldn't really have anything else if I was sticking to the rules (which I didn't). Some of the green ones were pretty bad if they weren't sweet and I couldn't finish them, which is annoying if you just bought it and don't like it. Recommendation would definitely depend on the flavor.
Tiffany K.
The only reason I'm giving it two stars is because the shipping was quick and they were nicely packed on ice. I did the one day cleanse on a Monday while at work. I was surprised that I wasn't starving so I guess I could say these are filling but taste HORRIBLE. Not just the taste but the texture is a huge turn off because they are blended. You are drinking soggy pieces of lettuce. I wouldn't do it again. And it's quite pricey.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm giving this two stars because some of the juices were actually good. However, I will not buy these juices again to follow strictly as a detox. I ended up getting sick on my second day of a three day juice cleanse. I did not finish it and so half the juices went to waste. They're very expensive for the amount of days you take the cleanse for. Not worth it in my opinion.
Victoria B.
I find these juices to just be okay. Granted, I get them shipped to me so perhaos they're better fresh, not frozen. I find the juices to be very pulpy which isn't a huge issue to me but they're also full of sugar.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
Not a big fan of this one. These are blended juices, not pure cold-pressed juices. The benefit of blended juices is that they obviously have more fiber than pure juices, which some people prefer. I found the Jus by Julie cleanse to be vaguely enjoyable, although somewhat unimaginative and bland. Everything seemed to be blended with banana, and I didn't get the digestive reboot that I usually look for in a juice cleanse.
Melody S.
I ordered the one day cleanse and I'm curious if anyone has tried it! What were your thoughts?