Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerJurlique
Sun Specialist Sunless Tanner, 51 oz

Jurlique Sun Specialist Sunless Tanner, 5.1 oz

by Jurlique

This lightweight, non-streaky formula is designed to provide multi-benefits of a natural, golden sunless tan, protection from environmental aggressors and intense hydration. Specially formulated with Sweet Orange fruit extract to help gently produce a natural, bronzed glow, and new Superberry Complex, a fruit extract blend that delivers essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids to protect and condition the skin from the effects of environmental aggressors. With a hint of color for an instant glow and Safflower Seed Oil to deeply hydrate, skin feels smooth, soft with healthy-looking color and luminosity. Benefits: Provide multi-benefits of a natu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jurlique Sun Specialist Sunless Tanner, 5.1 oz!
Jurlique Sun Specialist Sunless Tanner, 5.1 oz uploaded by Kayla F.
Since I don't like to use tanning beds and spray tans are annoying...I decided to self tan. The color of this is aaahmazzingg. Very bronze looking and I have had a problem with streaking. It lasts about a week. I would suggest using a moisturizer on your ankles abc elbows prior to using.

Looking for your answer?