BY JURLIQUE

A sensitive skin, restorative botanical concentrate to help renew skin vitality at night. Rebalance Sensitivity A soothing botanical concentrate, infused with groomwell and sichuan peppercorn to restore comfort to delicate skin.  Hydrates, calms and balances the skin leaving it feeling soft, firm and revitalized.  An alternative for rebalancing sensitivity. see more...

Megan M.
Portland, OR
I actually have the Herbal Recovery SERUM, but I can't find that on here. I love the way it smells, and how it feels on my skin--absorbs almost instantly. I wear moisturizer over it, and it works wonderfully. I have noticed that my skin is brighter since I started using this and I can't wait to try more of their products.
Here is my review: http://www.polishedportland.com/2014/03/popsugar-must-have-box-review-march-2014.html
Marissa T.
Floral Park, NY
Received this in my popsugarmusthave box. I loved using this product, but it did seem to run out very fast. Not sure if there was less in the bottle since I received it in a promo box
Andrea S.
Windsor, ON
I have the serum version of this that I received in a Popsugar Must Have box and I am so glad that I received this as I would not have thought to try this product! When used consistently morning and night it does work wonders on my skin. I have tried sooo many products over the years and this one is my favorite so far. Smells lovely as well! Only pitfalls are that it is quite pricey and it has a high chemical rating on the Skin Deep app. Despite this, I will keep using this product until I can find a safer more natural alternative that is just as effective on my skin.