BY JURLIQUE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A treat after sport or a relaxing shower or bath before sleep contains emollients and conditioners leaves skin clean, fresh, soft and delicately scented produces refined lathers and easily rinse off alkaline free, PH balanced and 100% biodegradable suitable for all skin types. see more...

Review (1)
China P.
I was given this product by a friend and I have to say I love it. The scent is beautiful, a little goes a long way and it makes my skin feel smooth after use.

I hadn’t really heard of this company until I was gifted this but I have to say I would love to try more of their products.

My only negative is I wish it came in a bigger bottle so I don’t run out so soon 😂💕