BY JURLIQUE

Formulated for Dry and Damaged hair Sandalwood Shampoo will deliver best results when used with Sandalwood Conditioner. Jurlique Shampoos contain herbal extracts, essential proteins and vegetable oils that condition and moisturize the hair whilst... see more...

Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone!
Alexander W.
Alhambra, CA
The Jurlique Sandalwood Shampoo is great but not absolutely my favorite. Here's what I do like about this product:

+ Scent: smells amazing + reminds me of a night out on the beach
+ Texture: smooth consistency + applies on the hair nicely
+ Effectiveness: personally, I experienced some scalp dryness but as far as it goes for being a shampoo, it works great!

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great hair product from Jurlique. This particular one is my fav simply because of the sandalwood scent! Results are okay but no phenomenal.
Valentina L.
Shampoo of good size, does not dry it and it causes itching or dandruff. It is for daily use and with a rich aroma. I love.
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
It great I love this products I very fantastic and use everyday this spencive but it ok for me