BY JURLIQUE #4 in Face Mists

A daily hydrating mist for normal to combination skin with the scent of roses that restores and hydrates the complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
Restores and hydrates skin
Skin is refreshed, balanced and soothed
Possesses antioxidant properties
HOW TO USE
Shake before use. Gently mist the face (with eyes closed) to refresh and tone at any time.

Marshmallow Root Extract

Marshmallow Root contains a high percentage of thick, syrup-like liquid called mucilage, which has intensive hydrating, softening and balancing properties. It helps rebalance and protect dry skin.

• I'm currently using Caudalie, I've heard amazing reviews...1 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about this brand and this product but ha...1 Answers
  • What is this used for? Is it expensive?2 Answers
Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
  • "This a hydrating balancing mist I use after I have chemically exfoliated my face. The refreshing scent roses mixed with the fine mist leaves me and my skin feeling refreshed. It has exceeded all expectations, is reasonably priced. It's good for all skin types and I would definitely recommend this." in 8 reviews
Toni J.
I am in love ! At work I can tend to get very hot and the air isn't always fresh and clean. Ill bring this to work and spray it on and I feel instantly refreshed. I love the smell of roses and this smells amazing. Easy to over due because I Ill just keep spraying it lol. I love the bottle nice and sturdy.
ruby j.
Temple city, CA

I filled a small spray bottle of the rosewater mist and carry it with me wherever I go. It is very nice and refreshing. I use it before I put on makeup and also afterwards. It helps with hydrating your skin throughout the day. I have oily prone skin but this does not cause me to break out.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
While this smells lovely and will leave your skin with a strong lingering scent of roses, it doesn't really seem to do anything besides smell pleasant. If you enjoy the scent of roses, you will enjoy this, but it isn't going to be anything miraculous in terms of its effects on your skin.
Kayla F.
We use this at our spa and it is amazing. The floral smell is calming and you feel refreshed after you use it. It comes in a glass bottle which is nice. good Value for the money.. there is also a lavender scent as well. I have used both of them and definitely recommend this.
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
I love this facial mist. I use it in the morning when I'm going through my skincare routine. It's also a refreshing pick me up it use whenever you're dragging and feel like your skin needs a hydrating boost. It's even more refreshing if you store it in your fridge!
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
This mist is very refreshing on your face. I really like how light weight yet it's so hydrating. It really wakes you up and makes you feel clean. It is an amazing but I do have other mist products that I like a little bit better. But this stuff won't disappoint.
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I received this as a deluxe sample. After a couple of tries, I have decided that the scent is just too strong (and not very pleasant to me) to continue using. I also felt a slight stinging on my face after using this. I did not notice any changes, but I did not use for very long due to my skin's sensitivity to the product as well as the unpleasant scent.
Kathryn D.
I got this as a free sample and I think it's a fine mist. It's really fragrant, and it's a nice fragrance, but I wasn't a fan of spraying something smelly on my face. I think I don't totally buy into the face mist stuff, probably because my skin's oily.
Mandy F.
I absolutely love this mist. I've been using it every morning before I apply makeup. It's pleasant smell is a great way to wakeup on the mornings. It is my first time using a mist like this & I'd definitely buy it again. It's gentle & refreshing to the skin. Love this stuff!
Luann Z.
This is such a revitalizing mist! I love that I can use it at night, in the morning as a primer for makeup, and even randomly throughout the day if I need a moisture touch-up. Also, I normally do not like rose scent, but this one is mild. It is gentle on my sensitive skin as well and I think the packaging is fantastic as well. Very good quality product.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
What is this used for? Is it expensive?
Sharon S.
I've heard a lot about this brand and this product but have been skeptical on if I should actually purchase this. Has anyone seen actual results from the benefits it claims to provide?
Nicole G.
Is this company based out of Australia?
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
I'm currently using Caudalie, I've heard amazing reviews over this mist. I will say I hate the scent of the Caudalie beauty elixir! Does this perform the same and smell cleaner? Is it like a bouquet of roses? I want something to lightly tone my skin in between skincare steps. I also need it to be able to set my make up as well. Is this versatile too?
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Where can you buy these in Canada? They're discontinued at Sephora.

back