BY JURLIQUE #5 in Face Mists

A daily hydrating mist for normal to combination skin with the scent of roses that restores and hydrates the complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
Restores and hydrates skin
Skin is refreshed, balanced and soothed
Possesses antioxidant properties
HOW TO USE
Shake before use. Gently mist the face (with eyes closed) to refresh and tone at any time.

Marshmallow Root Extract

Marshmallow Root contains a high percentage of thick, syrup-like liquid called mucilage, which has intensive hydrating, softening and balancing properties. It helps rebalance and protect dry skin.

• I'm currently using Caudalie, I've heard amazing reviews...1 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about this brand and this product but ha...1 Answers
  • What is this used for? Is it expensive?2 Answers
Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
  • "This a hydrating balancing mist I use after I have chemically exfoliated my face. The refreshing scent roses mixed with the fine mist leaves me and my skin feeling refreshed. It has exceeded all expectations, is reasonably priced. It's good for all skin types and I would definitely recommend this." in 8 reviews
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
This spray is pretty nice. I have gotten obsessed with spraying a face mist after washing my face every morning. This one has a wonderful rose scent and honestly that is why I purchase it. I don't really notice if it makes any difference in my skin since I use several products so I couldn't really say what it's benefits are (sorry). But if you don't mind paying $35 for a nice face mist this one is definitely for you.
Maya J.
Las Vegas, NV
Totally the best thing I have found this spring. Considering how hot it gets in Las Vegas, this is a life saver. I love the rose smell, it leaves the skin smelling amazing, and feeling very refreshed. It is very gentle on the skin ( I have sensitive skin), and have had no problems since I started using this product! Not everyone loves the smell of rose, but for those that do, you cant go wrong with this mist!
Stefanie N.
Waldorf, MD
I love this Face Mist. Most face mists break me out but this stuff is great. It also has glycolic acid which is a great chemical exfoliant! It makes me face feel moisturized and refreshed. I use this prior to putting on my makeup and about half way through the day when my skin starts to feel yucky. I love that it has all natural ingredients too. The price is not too bad either.
Hazel S.
This Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist is literally everything! It's so refreshing, the smell is not overpowering whatsoever because it's made from natural roses. So a perfumed scent is required and expected. It's light and refreshing and leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and cool. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves a good facial mist!
Anna Lee M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Super strong rose scent, not as natural as with the la roche possay effclar cleanser, it might take some getting used to for some people but I didn't mind it that much after 2 or 3 uses. Super refreshing toner, not sticky at all, my face feels fresh and moisturized after use and its okay to use over makeup as a setting spray. I will say the packaging is beautiful but not quite so practical for travel. For a less expensive or less strong smelling rose mist opption I recommend mario badescu facial spray.
Toni J.
I am in love ! At work I can tend to get very hot and the air isn't always fresh and clean. Ill bring this to work and spray it on and I feel instantly refreshed. I love the smell of roses and this smells amazing. Easy to over due because I Ill just keep spraying it lol. I love the bottle nice and sturdy.
Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
It's absolutely amazing! It's helps to hydrate and balance the skin. Spray it onto skin after you cleanse it's essential if you are using serums and moisturizers it will help to drive these guys even deeper! Give an amazing soft finish to the skin. I spray it on my beauty blender to. Can't get enough! 🙌🏽
ruby j.
temple city, CA

I filled a small spray bottle of the rosewater mist and carry it with me wherever I go. It is very nice and refreshing. I use it before I put on makeup and also afterwards. It helps with hydrating your skin throughout the day. I have oily prone skin but this does not cause me to break out.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
While this smells lovely and will leave your skin with a strong lingering scent of roses, it doesn't really seem to do anything besides smell pleasant. If you enjoy the scent of roses, you will enjoy this, but it isn't going to be anything miraculous in terms of its effects on your skin.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Omg this is the best of the best! I received this from a giveaway with a popular beauty guru on Instagram. Let me tell you, the packaging is everything! It has a matte, glass finish, and the smell of this rose water is to die for! Hydrates your face before your makeup, or even when you're just feeling dry. I love this!!
Stacey L.
Kincardine , MI
What is this used for? Is it expensive?
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
I'm currently using Caudalie, I've heard amazing reviews over this mist. I will say I hate the scent of the Caudalie beauty elixir! Does this perform the same and smell cleaner? Is it like a bouquet of roses? I want something to lightly tone my skin in between skincare steps. I also need it to be able to set my make up as well. Is this versatile too?
Sharon S.
I've heard a lot about this brand and this product but have been skeptical on if I should actually purchase this. Has anyone seen actual results from the benefits it claims to provide?
Nicole G.
Is this company based out of Australia?
Victoria F.