BY JURLIQUE

This light, hydrating mist with precious Rose Essential Oil is designed to help improve skin tone, moisture levels and skin balance. Marshmallow and Aloe help to hydrate skin s surface. Skin feels hydrated, refreshed and dewy. Perfect for setting makeup. The Benefits: Balancing mist to restore and hydrate. Leaves skin feeling refreshed, balanced and soothed. Provides natural antioxidant protection. Ingredients Note: *From Natural Essential Oil . Rosewater Balancing Mist. see more...

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
  • "This a hydrating balancing mist I use after I have chemically exfoliated my face. The refreshing scent roses mixed with the fine mist leaves me and my skin feeling refreshed. It has exceeded all expectations, is reasonably priced. It's good for all skin types and I would definitely recommend this." in 8 reviews
Christine P.
A great mid day refresher! Smells of fresh cut roses and really revives and awakens tired skin!
Angela J.
Wellington
I am in love with this! It feels perfect for spring and summer. The smell is floral, but not overpowering. It is a little on the pricey side, but I believe it's worth it. My skin feels refreshed and moisturized after spritzing it on. I've already repurchased!
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
Review for: Rosewater Balancing Mist more...
I received this in a beauty subscription box. I love the little bottle. This is nice as a toner and a face spray. Can be used as a setting spray. Kind to sensitive skin. Would recommend.
Katie K.
Toronto
Love this toner mist! Rose water itself is an amazing skincare ingredient as we all know it's great at keeping your skin hydrated and plumped. One of the reasons why I prefer this over the Fresh rose toner mist is because Jurlique uses over 95% organic roses in their toner, and also I find this smells a little better than the Fresh one. Highly recommend this if you're looking for a basic hydrating toner that also smells heavenly
Katie B.
Harrow, Middlesex
I actually bought the intense limited edition version which is 200ml and while it smells great, looks pink and pretty and the product does a good job the actual bottle is ridiculous heavy! - it's made from glass and look at the shape of it, It's really hard to hold it up and successfully spray it on your face. It's a bit annoying cos I really wanna set my makeup with it but I psychically can't lol
Sarah R.
Amington, Tamworth
This smells amazing and feels fab on the skin too. It was the first Jurlique product I had ever tried and I was really impressed by it.It's great using as just a mist, I only had a sample size so ran out of it very quickly. It's definitely something that I would look to repurchase in the future!
Sonja S.
A very good smelling and refreshing mist. It is the perfect size to put in the handbag. After you had a stressful day and feel like your skin looks very off and oily it refreshes your appearance! I really like it.
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
This product is so good. I have eczema prone skin and sometimes my face itches for no reason. I keep this by my bedside for those nights when the urge to scratch drives me nuts. Two Spritzes cover my entire face and it is refreshing and soothing. All better.
Hailey G.
This is nice refreshing and hydrating. Very gentle on the skin. I use this before I do my makeup. This went above and beyond my expectations. It's has beautiful packaging and it sprays in a light mist. It has a beautiful scent I recommend this product.
Jennifer N.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, 3.3 fl oz more...
I love this as a setting spray to refresh my makeup throughout the day. It's great for setting and takes off that powder finish. It is strongly scented like roses (which I love) and has a nice fine mist. It's a bit pricey for what it is.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
What is this used for? Is it expensive?
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Where can you buy these in Canada? They're discontinued at Sephora.