BY JURLIQUE

This light, hydrating mist with precious Rose Essential Oil is designed to help improve skin tone, moisture levels and skin balance. Marshmallow and Aloe help to hydrate skin s surface. Skin feels hydrated, refreshed and dewy. Perfect for setting makeup. The Benefits: Balancing mist to restore and hydrate. Leaves skin feeling refreshed, balanced and soothed. Provides natural antioxidant protection. Ingredients Note: *From Natural Essential Oil . Rosewater Balancing Mist. see more...

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
  • "This a hydrating balancing mist I use after I have chemically exfoliated my face. The refreshing scent roses mixed with the fine mist leaves me and my skin feeling refreshed. It has exceeded all expectations, is reasonably priced. It's good for all skin types and I would definitely recommend this." in 8 reviews
Savannah C.
I got this as a deluxe sample in a Sephora purchase box. It blew me out of the water how effective it was. The smell is beautiful and I could feel my skin absorbing the product. It left me with calmer less inflamed skin. Only problem is it's very expensive.
Jessica S.
I like the concept and this is a nice pick me up throughout the day - although having a glass bottle in your purse isn't always ideal. I prefer to spray this on before I do my makeup.
Olivia X.
It's so so. And the smell is too strong for me. The moist feeling only last for one minute. I prefer Avene thermal spring water. Although I like the square bottle design.
Laurie H.
This is the most refreshing most I've ever used! The only thing keeping it from being a 5 star is that it doesn't set makeup. I have an elf one that does both.
Jessica M.
I really enjoy this elixir/ setting spray especially because the scent is awesome! 🌹 I like the antioxidants in the product and how it balance my oily skin out
Melissa J.
I received this face mist in a kit and I love it. Perfect to refresh the skin. I like yo use it as setting spray after makeup and it leave a dew finish.
Annamaria C.
Love the balancing mist, its so refreshing and light and i get my bonus with more gift sets, i am a repeat user
Lindsey R.
paris, texas
I love this. Very moisturizing, easy to use at night and feels refreshing. Great rose scented mist. Love it
Ashley H.
Agua Dulce, CA
I love this stuff I use it everyday after washing my face leaves my skin feeling refreshed and toned
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
Love this rose water omg ! The besttt!! I totally will recommend this to anyone ! Great pricing also
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
What is this used for? Is it expensive?
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Where can you buy these in Canada? They're discontinued at Sephora.